New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    And that's why the Philippines suck because we elect (as a nation) people like LITO LAPID. The reason he went to the US deligation with PGMA was not to discuss issues, but simply to have a photo op with Obama.

Lapid admitted he would do anything to have a photograph with the most powerful man in the world.
    “I hope I’d be lucky enough to be chosen among the five that would be allowed to accompany the President when she meets Obama,” Lapid said in Filipino during a talk with reporters before the FilUSA dinner for Ms Arroyo at the Willard Hotel.
    “This will be my first time ever to meet a US president in person because I might not have the chance anymore. So I asked the President herself to sign me up on this trip.”

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...-op-with-Obama

PERO! Buti nga at hindi sya natuloy. Bwisit talaga, pag eto nanalo pa ng re-election la na talagang pag-asa...

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/new...-to-meet-Obama

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    What can I say, majority of the Filipino electorate are "masa", so they think what the guy portrays in the movies is the same guy in real life. They don't realize the difference between "reel" and "real". Unless this mentality is changed, "kahit sa kangkungan hindi na tayo mapupulot."

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

We are a democratic country, so I guess we are all j....s .....

Change the rules of the election.... Limit the voters to those who are working for nation-building,- the taxpayers!

8404:duel:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hahaha if we disallow the masa to vote EDA IV yan But it might be best they don't get to vote. Maraming bobo (fine some people might get outraged on that term but that's how I feel so for the sake of statesmanship uneducated na lang gagamitin ko) sa Pilipinas, and democracy is not for the uneducated.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I still stand by my proposal of the "Privilege to Vote" as against "Right to Vote". It might not sound correct to some, especially those who are for "human rights" but it might ensure better quality of leaders.

The "Privilege to Vote" is awarded to a person who have acquired a set minimum level of education or length of military service.

This is compared to the "Right to Vote" which is given to every person once reaching the age of 18 years, regardless of background as long as that person is a citizen of the Philippines.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hahaha

poor Lito Lapid

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9WLpG_moRk"]YouTube - SEN LITO LAPID GUSTO LANG MAKAMAYAN SI OBAMA - FG ARROYO SAID ONLY LACSON & ERAP ARE BANNED IN U.S.[/ame]

T*N61N4!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I know for sure I didn't voted for this idiot back in 2004. Anyone dare raise their hand who voted for this idiot?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hehe

and if Noli becomes president...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not really surprise, kung si GMA nga eh matagal na rin naghahabol na ma meet si Obama...

so anyone voted for GMA during the '04 election?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
We are who we elect!