New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 140 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Paborito ng mga redknecks... At least it gives the democrats an easier time convincing the social segment alienated by this bigot to vote for whoever their candidate is...

Why Donald Trump is surging in the polls - CNNPolitics.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Paborito ng mga redknecks... At least it gives the democrats an easier time convincing the social segment alienated by this bigot to vote for whoever their candidate is...

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/17/politics/donald-trump-summer-surge/

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Whatever trump is doing, he's just engineering a win for clinton. The guy was mentioned in CNN 239 times within 24 hours.

And I do agree that McCain is no hero. He's supporting known terrorists in Syria, at the same time branding Snowden a traitor.

On the other hand, there are very few serious candidates from both parties.
    Last edited by safeorigin; July 20th, 2015 at 12:20 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    trump? if he weren't filthy rich, he's our version of amay bisaya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Not sure how that will work out for the Republicans. He basically called all Mexicans criminals(somehow drawing that conclusion from an escaped drug lord), and called McCain a non-hero because he was a POW.

i don't think the guy is at all serious about being president; i'm convinced the guy's just a media whore.
    +1

The GOP have learned their lesson from alienating the Hispanic vote and can't afford to have a loose cannon like Donald Trump making them more enemies from the voting public.

That said, he's probably not serious about getting the Presidency anyway. Does he want all that scrutiny into how he made his money?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    well he *is* rich...so i guess, male version ni mommy dionisia? :D

His comments as of late seemed geared towards the redneck vote, but, right or wrong, he's alienated the immigrant vote -- hard working, tax paying, legal voting immigrants.

i saw a pic on the internet not so long ago, a couple of whites protesting in the background against immigrants stealing jobs. This girl in the foreground(also white) held up a sign saying how sad their plight was, that immigrants who can't speak english, don't have a driver's license, don't have citizenship could manage to steal their job.

The girl's got a point ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    well he *is* rich...so i guess, male version ni mommy dionisia? :D

His comments as of late seemed geared towards the redneck vote, but, right or wrong, he's alienated the immigrant vote -- hard working, tax paying, legal voting immigrants.

i saw a pic on the internet not so long ago, a couple of whites protesting in the background against immigrants stealing jobs. This girl in the foreground(also white) held up a sign saying how sad their plight was, that immigrants who can't speak english, don't have a driver's license, don't have citizenship could manage to steal their job.

The girl's got a point ^_^

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Well, to be fair it's not just the republican side that has bigots.

Well, to be fair it's not just the republican side that has bigots.

Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Trump is a clown pero tama sya regarding the illegal immigrants.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Poll: Donald Trump takes double-digit lead over the GOP presidential field
    Neetzan Zimmerman
    3 hrs ago

Donald Trump is soaring over his GOP rivals in a new nationwide Washington Post/ABC News poll conducted amid his controversial comments about Sen. John McCain’s (R-Ariz.) “war hero” status.

According to the just-released poll, Trump — with 24 percent support among likely Republican voters — holds a comfortable, double-digit lead over nearest competitor Scott Walker, who captures 13 percent support.

Jeb Bush, Mike Huckabee, and Sen. Marco Rubio round up the top 5 with 12, 8, and 7 percentage points of support, respectively. Sen. Rand Paul, meanwhile, sits in sixth place with 5 percentage points.

Despite his seemingly frontrunner-like numbers and a significant 20 point bump since the last Washington Post/ABC News poll was taken in May, the poll’s authors said Trump suffered a considerable drop following his remarks about McCain on Saturday.

“He was a war hero because he was captured,” Trump told host Frank Luntz during the 2015 Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa. “I like people who weren’t captured.”

Neetzan Zimmerman
    3 hrs ago

Donald Trump is soaring over his GOP rivals in a new nationwide Washington Post/ABC News poll conducted amid his controversial comments about Sen. John McCain’s (R-Ariz.) “war hero” status.

According to the just-released poll, Trump — with 24 percent support among likely Republican voters — holds a comfortable, double-digit lead over nearest competitor Scott Walker, who captures 13 percent support.

Jeb Bush, Mike Huckabee, and Sen. Marco Rubio round up the top 5 with 12, 8, and 7 percentage points of support, respectively. Sen. Rand Paul, meanwhile, sits in sixth place with 5 percentage points.

Despite his seemingly frontrunner-like numbers and a significant 20 point bump since the last Washington Post/ABC News poll was taken in May, the poll’s authors said Trump suffered a considerable drop following his remarks about McCain on Saturday.

“He was a war hero because he was captured,” Trump told host Frank Luntz during the 2015 Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa. “I like people who weren’t captured.”
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/poll-donald-trump-takes-double-digit-lead-over-the-gop-presidential-field/ar-AAdg2Tn?ocid=fbmsn

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    We'll just have to wait for the debates. It's what makes or breaks a candidate early on.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Usapang US presidentiables