New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: If the election were to be held today, who will you vote for as Vice President?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alan Peter Cayetano

13 23.64%
  • Francis Escudero

0 0%
  • Gringo Honasan

0 0%
  • Ferdinand Marcos Jr.

11 20.00%
  • Leni Robredo

29 52.73%
  • Antonio Trillanes V

1 1.82%
  • None of the above

1 1.82%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Leni Robredo!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Cayetano

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    kay leni ako

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    #5 is my VP

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_husain View Post
    Trillanes
    I am Magdalo
    class 95?
    magdalo supports the presidency of GP--uploadfromtaptalk1461234014941.jpg correct me if i'm wrong, but you said you're not batting for senator poe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Allan Peter Cayetano

7. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    class 95?
    magdalo supports the presidency of GP--uploadfromtaptalk1461234014941.jpg correct me if i'm wrong, but you said you're not batting for senator poe
    Sir, I was just an NCO way back.

That is true, but Mar Roxas is my President. I believe that Roxas can and will continue the inroads started by the President. The fight against corruption is something that this administration should be commended for.

In 2011, the public caught a glimpse of the extent of the corruption in the military when Col. George Rabusa exposed the "pabaon" given to retiring CSAFP. The exposè almost left the military in tatters. General Reyes saved the day by taking his own life.

But it all started in 2004 in Oakwood. If you have seen the video documentary of Ed Lingao, you will understand. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for the good men to do nothing. That is from Edmund Burke.

Secretary Roxas, although he is a little bit soft, but I agree with General Lacson that he does not have a single corrupt bone in his body. He has the experience to lead our country for the next six years. And, this is not about the man or any man or woman who holds the reign of power, but this is all about the presidency. We must put somebody there who is experienced and incorruptible, and Roxas is the man.

I might be harsh to him, but, in the military, we did that all the time to bring out the mettle in people.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Leni, the problem with leni eh local sya at NGO, lahat ng nagawa nya eh visible lang sa area nya at hindi national. I think if only people would research on what she's been doing as NGO and as a congresswoman, they'll like her more.

Plus what really swayed me to her is Karen Davila's comment on her about her stance and the bills she passed to the congress. forgot the exact words, pero its something like "hindi ba nagagalit sa yo si PNoy?" because most of her stance on national issue and bills she tried to pass in the congress is against the stance of PNoy and his government. SO I believe she will ba a politician who will be dictated by her beliefs and not by her party.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nervenllarena View Post
    Leni Robredo for the win
    Ako rin, k Leni. Hayaan niyo na ako k nog2, ha? May very thick reason, kasi, hehe

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Ma. Leonor "Leni" Robredo

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast