New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    well, this is just an opinion but i dont know if its good for you guys. how many are we here in tsikot? thousands na ba? if yes, can we promote our tsikot club to a much higher level like putting it inside the congress as party list? this is to protect all motorist from road hazzards and all other things that has something to do with us, car lovers and owners. wala naman kcng makakaintindi at makakakita sa mga road hazzard kundi tayong mga motorist. ok the thread is now open for you guys to say something about it. thx!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Nabanggit na yata yan dati pa, sina Doc OTEP at GlennSter pa yata yung proposed representatives eh.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bwarharharharhr...deym...

lemme have my pork barrel please!!!!!

seriously...i don't think it's feasible in the near future.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i-lobby natin plano ni Marcos noong araw, ibalik sa gobyerno ang pag-regulate ng mass transport para hindi na pumangit kalsada natin tulad nangyari sa EDSA.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsikot Partylist for 2010 !!!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I hate to spoil the parade, pero malabong ma-accredit ang tsikot as partylist. What sector would it represent? Those who have cars? Pero if you make me the 1st Nominee, then pwede ko sigurong magawan ng paraan...hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't think a group of vehicle owners will qualify as a party list. para lang sa mga marginalized and special interest groups (like labor, women, farmers, the left, etc) ang party list. what special interest would it represent? road users? any oppositor to the accreditation can easily argue that the dpwh, dotc, lto, etc already have billions of pesos in budget allocations (although not enough, as everything else) and that a party representing road users are already adequately addressed by the government.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Nabanggit na yata yan dati pa, sina Doc OTEP at GlennSter pa yata yung proposed representatives eh.
    I think that was mbt's electoral satire. Pano kami nasali ni GlennSter dun, ewan ko ba!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ano ba masasabi ni congressman dancel? :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    i don't think a group of vehicle owners will qualify as a party list. para lang sa mga marginalized and special interest groups (like labor, women, farmers, the left, etc) ang party list. what special interest would it represent? road users? any oppositor to the accreditation can easily argue that the dpwh, dotc, lto, etc already have billions of pesos in budget allocations (although not enough, as everything else) and that a party representing road users are already adequately addressed by the government.
    How about representing the group of menyeks?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
tsikot for 2010