New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mods, can we have a sub-forum for religion? I think people are confusing politics and religion are one and the same.....

hehehe joke lang

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Bakit nga ba prayer rally tawag ngayon sa mga political rallies at bakit sa inter-faith rally eh, mga politiko nagsasalita?

Actually, true religion should not be limited to Sunday masses or services. Godly one day and live the rest of the week for the Devil or Mamon the god of money. We cannot serve two masters for we will love one and hate the other. So if you leave our religion when we talk about other things e.g. politics, what master do we serve. Remember in the matter of spirituality there is no middle ground, only good and evil, black and white, the force against the empire.

May the peace of God that transcends understanding be upon us all.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wrider View Post
    Bakit nga ba prayer rally tawag ngayon sa mga political rallies at bakit sa inter-faith rally eh, mga politiko nagsasalita?

Actually, true religion should not be limited to Sunday masses or services. Godly one day and live the rest of the week for the Devil or Mamon the god of money. We cannot serve two masters for we will love one and hate the other. So if you leave our religion when we talk about other things e.g. politics, what master do we serve. Remember in the matter of spirituality there is no middle ground, only good and evil, black and white, the force against the empire.

May the peace of God that transcends understanding be upon us all.
    :pope: yes father!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    pare-pareho clang garapal sa bayan... e2ng c Lozada ngpkabayani pra knwari wla xang alm sa "pangingikil" na nangyari, either knti "share" nia or "natauhan" na...... sino pabang paniniwalaan mo sa bayan ntin ngaun?kung sila2 ang nagtitirahan at ngpapataasan? sila2 nagbabangayan at nagaaway-away? laglagan nio nalang ng nuclear bomb ang Batasan at Malacanang bka skaling 2mhimik ang bansa ntin... un ang Last option na nakikita ko, mpapaaga cla sa impyerno...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    "Yes he did, he was the one who brought up that topic, where in fact gaite should have been the one..."

> Let me rephrase the question. Did he admit about the money without anyone else mentioning it before him?

"the delay was caused by the schedule of the hearing, they had a break for a couple of days, and when the hearing resumes he told them about the money..."

> On the very first day of hearing on the ZTE, did he admit/revealed that he was bribed (500,000 pesos)?

"yes it matters where the fund came from but gaite is still insisting that it came from his uncle, but it is obvious that the funds came form malacanan, no matter who thought about it doesn't mater, the fact that it was a bribe to buy his silence, for how can gaite just give P500k to someone he admitted only met twice...is he that generous?"

> To whom did JLo ask money from?
    Is it possible for that it did'nt come from PGMA?

"anybody from malacanan..that is the fact..."

> Anybody from Malacanang that could have beniffited, it could be a cabinet secretary, a consultant like JLo, an ally of Joey in malacanang.
    But we need real facts, money trail, documents to prove that indeed the president is the one who gave it.

"he just asked for money it was gaite who came up with that amount...now how did he came up with that amount? your guess is as good as mine, he didn;t spend it yet bec he used he's credit card in paying his expenses in HK...and the money was given to his brother while he was still in HK...the is supposedly to pay for his credit card expenses"

> And JLo accepted it through his brother eventhough it was too much.
    They could have returned the excess and signed only for what is enough.
    This could easily be done isnt it?

"but Neri already said that he told GMA about the anomalous contracts..and I doubt it if she doesn't know the wheeling and dealing of his people behind the scene, if that is that is the case then she's a lame president...and the more reason she should go...."

>Did they continue contract? When was it junked? Who ordered the junking?
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; March 3rd, 2008 at 05:31 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    wag pla bomba nukleyar at cgurodong papatgin ang Maynila, khit JDAM lng at Tomahawk cruise missile pwde na

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    :pope: yes father!
    I'll take that as a compliment but I'm not a Catholic.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sa mag nabasa ko dito sa tsikot about the zte-nbn eto lang obserbasyon ko.

para sa mga galit kay GMA, lahat ng sabihin ni lozada ay totoo kahit puro testimonya lang ang ebidensya. ang kanyang mga anomalyang nagawa ay hindi dahilan para kwestiyunin ang kanyang kredibilidad. hindi din hadlang ang pagiging magkaibigan nila ng losing bidder na si JDV III. dapat na paalisin si GMA kahit wala pang "due process" na gingawa.

para sa mga pro-GMA, si lozada ay pakawala ng oposisyon at kumanta lamang nang hindi makatanggap ng parte niya sa mga kickback. isa siyang ipokrito. masyadong madrama. laway lamang ang ebidensya.

karamihan siguro eh yung "no choice between GMA and the opposition" kaya status quo na lang muna and wait for 2010 (honestly dito ako). siguro yung andito eh yung naniniwalang may korupsyon talaga sa gobyernong GMA (kelan ba nawala ang corruption?) pero duda sa motibo o sa mga taong nasa likod ni lozada kaya "no choice". hehehe

yung iba kamag-anak ni GMA. yung iba naman kamag-anak ni lozada hehehe

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's not that Lozada himself is entirely trustworthy... his reputation before entering government was okay, but he apparently isn't completely innocent in this, either.

It's just that the further we dig into this morrass of lies and deceit, the more we see the rot that was at the heart of the NBN deal. Why else would the government line change from day-to-day... even if it's the same people talking? There's some major B.S. going on... and there's a lot of scrambling to cover it up.

Those of us who refuse to join those rallies aren't apathetic... we're just disgusted at the whole thing. Hello? I rallied against you people a few years ago... now I'm supposed to rally with you? Something doesn't quite add up.

The traditional opposition will never get the 'people' on their side. If it was just Cory, I'd understand, but the whole circus that's growing up around the issue is just plain ugly.

And that ugliness set in during EDSA Dos. We went there to signify our disgust with a government that cared for nothing more than to cover up its own sins. And dinumog kami diyan ng mga politikong hindi kasama sa senate hearing... parang mga langaw... Halfway through EDSA Dos, I was thoroughly disgusted. What was a legitimate protest action had turned into a political circus. I don't want to go through that again...

EDSA Dos gave us PGMA, for better or for worse. EDSA Tres? Dear Lord, who knows what we'll end up with...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    > Let me rephrase the question. Did he admit about the money without anyone else mentioning it before him?
    yes! I think so, nobody would know if he didn't came out with it...

> On the very first day of hearing on the ZTE, did he admit/revealed that he was bribed (500,000 pesos)?
    no, he probably wanted to prolong the hearings the reason why he came out with his "expose" part by part, I really don;t know but the fact still remains that he did came out with that bribe money? didn't he?

on the day/night that GMA knew that the contact was full of anomalies? did she cancel it immediately or did she still went to China and witness the singings?

what I wanted to say is people have their own reasons why they don't come out with all the facts ASAP.......

> To whom did JLo ask money from?
    Is it possible for that it did'nt come from PGMA?
    he said that it came from gaite, it's possible that it didn't came directly from GMA, no one is saying that it came from her anyway, but gaite as deputy executive secretary is under ES ermita also know as "little president" ergo the GMA's alter ego....just connect the dots...

> And JLo accepted it through his brother eventhough it was too much.
    They could have returned the excess and signed only for what is enough.
    This could easily be done isnt it?
    they didn't know how much the amount was, gaite admitted that it was he who came up with that amount, you should throw your question to gaite why gave that big amount to someone he just met twice? why not just 50k? a 100k probably these amount was enough, actually it is still big for lend someone you don;t know personally... it was easier not give such a big amount...right?

>Did they continue contract? When was it junked? Who ordered the junking?
    now, your having a double standard, if I go with your reasoning that lozada should have came out with the bribe on his first day in the senate, to prove that he was sincere then why don't you ask your why did it took GMA 5 months to cancel the contract when she could have cancel it the night before of the signing....in fact she should have not even signed it.... if she knew before hand that it was flawed...hhmmm?

your asking me if they continue the contract? I'm asking you did Lozada returned the money?
    your asking me when was the contract junked? I'm asking you how many days it took lozada to came out with the money? 5 months compared to couple of days delayed?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ZTE-NBN DEAL / Lozada,JdV son taped on P200,000 financing