The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ZTE-NBN DEAL

http://www.patriots4truth.blogspot.com/

Lozada, JdV son taped on P200,000 financing

By Joyce Pangco Pañares

INTERNET surfers got an eavesdropping treat over the weekend after a group calling itself “Patriots for Truth” posted audio clips of purported conversations between Senate witness Rodolfo Lozada Jr. and the controversial businessman-son of former Speaker Jose de Venecia Jr.

In one of the 12 audio clips, a voice that sounded like that of Lozada’s asked another man, who sounded like businessman Joey de Venecia, to provide a “petty cash account” amounting to P200,000 for “whatever the other guys need.”
    “We need a petty cash account. Put it in [an automated teller machine account so that] anytime we need it, I don’t have to call you up,” the purported Lozada said in the audio clip that can be accessed at http://www.patriots4truth.blogspot.com.

“We have to keep the balance at around P200,000, so there’s petty cash, so whatever the other guys need, they will have their ATM. They can just withdraw on it and [when it’s reduced] bring it back to P200,000,” the Lozada voice added.

When the voice that was identified as Joey asked Lozada if he could put up the bank account under Lozada’s name, the other voice declined, saying: “Under who’s ever name, I don’t care as long as you give us the ATM so we can withdraw money… Maybe anyone of your guys,” he said.

But the De Venecia voice insisted that the account be under Lozada’s name. “I prefer it is to you. Kilala mo naman ako e [You know me].”

When the two had agreed on setting up the account, the Lozada voice reminded the other that “it will be another story” once the broadband project “gets going.”

“This is just a working petty cash fund, only a revolving fund and nothing else. But after this, it’s your turn. Once this gets going ibang usapan na [it will be another story],” the Lozada voice said in the clip that lasted 1 minute and 41 seconds.

There were 11 other clips of Lozada and De Venecia talking to each other and to other government officials, including Transportation Secretary Leandro Mendoza.

The audio clips were the latest Internet postings featuring conversations that appeared to have been illicitly recorded. Last week, another audio clip was posted in the popular video-sharing network YouTube.

The latest audio clips were posted in Blogger.com, a popular site for Web logs, and a check of the user Patriot for Truth’s account showed that the page was set up only this month. The Web site did not identify the real owners of the account.

In it’s introduction to the 12 audio clips, the group said the clips were only the first in a series they would publish online.

“Jun Lozada has been commended and hailed as a ‘hero’ for testifying before the Senate about the details he supposedly knows about the ZTE-NBN deal. He has portrayed himself as a helpless victim caught in the crossfire of this scandal who was left with no choice but to tell the ‘truth’. But is it really the truth that we are hearing?” the group said in the introduction.

“Is Lozada’s ‘truth’ as unblemished as he claims it to be, or is it tainted by his interpretation of events to suit his needs and purposes? Is he the soft-spoken, helpless victim as he portrays himself to be?

“What is happening now involves the future of our nation. We cannot allow half-truths or twisted versions of the truth to prevail and set off a political crisis, where the Filipino people will end up as the ultimate losers because they have been deprived of what they need to know and misled by so-called ‘reluctant heroes,” the Web site read.

“We, the Patriots for Truth, seek to favor no one. Our mission is to expose the truth, not selective parts of it, but the entire, unsullied truth. A patriot for truth does not seek to save his soul but ends up saving his hide. A patriot for truth is one who is willing to face and accept the truth whoever gets hurt, whatever its outcome,” it added.

“The clips that you are about to hear forms only the first part of our mission. We will continue to seek the truth and expose it to the public. We will remain relentless in our mission. Expect more of the truth to come out in the following days.”

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

copy paste rule

"Quote the entire article by using the Quote command"

anyway, I don't think lozada said that he was "clean" in fact I think he admitted that he has done things that are not admirable....
    Last edited by shadow; March 2nd, 2008 at 10:29 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    kelangan na naman bang pag-usapan yan napakalinaw naman intention ng mga bugok na tao ng malakanyang gusto lang sirain kredibilidad ng star witness.

ooppp marami palang kamag-anak ng mga kawatan dito baka ako

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    kelangan na naman bang pag-usapan yan napakalinaw naman intention ng mga bugok na tao ng malakanyang gusto lang sirain kredibilidad ng star witness.

ooppp marami palang kamag-anak ng mga kawatan dito baka ako
    Yung isa Bro, tulog pa. Di pa nakita post mo. Mamaya, may sagot na yan.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kamaganak pala yun? kaya pala die hard May pinoprotektahang interes

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Yung isa Bro, tulog pa. Di pa nakita post mo. Mamaya, may sagot na yan.
    andiyan lang yan pero pinapraktis pa ng malakanyang para hindi sintunado ang boses pag sumagot

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hindi na kelangan audio clip, sa mata pa lang nun lozada sa tv halatang may tinatago

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I think so also, hindi siya makatingin ng diretsohan pag may sinasagot na siryoso. My feeling is he is not his real self, matapang siya when everyone is looking and supporting. Magaling magmukang kawawa naman pag natutumbok na. When revealing others corruption mabilis siya pero pag yung sarili niyang racket kailangan pang pigain.

Im not for PGMA, FG, Abalos hindi ko sila kaibigan, pero kung nangugulo lang si JLo kawawa na lalo and Pilipinas. Investors are really scared with
    us kasi wala tayong palabra de honor. If at the beginning inayos na ni JLo at binulgar na niya agad ang ginagawa ni Joey, Abalos or FG eh maski ako ipaglalaban ko siya.

Seguro naman alam ni JLo nagyari sa Manila Hotel, Fraport, Amari at marami pa. Government consultant na tulad niya ang nagbibigay ng tamang findings. That is his job not by force but choice.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's what Lozada said on his past misdeed and when Sen Santiago pointed it out to him...

and since they love talking about jedi and the dark side...come to think of it kamukha nga ni Lozada si.............

Lozada said mea culpa (Latin for through my fault) when Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago confronted him with documents showing that the Philippine Forest Corp., which he then headed as president, leased out a 50-hectare piece of land in Antipolo to a company that he controlled.
    "There are certain things I did in my life that I would like to change. But whatever respect I have for myself, I want to keep it. I am afraid I might lose my soul, I admit to that, mea culpa," he said.
    Santiago rattled off a list of contracts that Philforest entered into with Gabriel Multimedia Services, a company owned by Lozada's brother, that did not go through mandatory bidding. She also questioned Lozada's purchase of a Toyota Camry worth P2.2 million and a four-wheel drive Toyota Hi-Lux reportedly for the use of Philforest.
    She also revealed that Lozada bought for Philforest 35 imported goats for P700,000, which Lozada conceded was "expensive."
    Last edited by shadow; March 2nd, 2008 at 06:25 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    How about the 500,000 pesos.
    Why didnt he admit it out right?
    If he wants to come clean he should lay down all his cards. Before laying other peoples cards for them.

Lets see what his credit card bill is and maybe malapit sa 500,000 pesos. Since that was his intention for not revealing it. In case it doesnt reach 500,000, is it a mea culpa?
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; March 2nd, 2008 at 07:51 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ZTE-NBN DEAL / Lozada,JdV son taped on P200,000 financing