1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kung hindi nila implement ang train 2 tanggalin nila ang train 1

sa pagkaalam ko ung train 2 ibababa ang corporate income tax

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Sorry, magka-iba ba ang "TRAIN 2" and "TRABAHO?"

Speaker Arroyo delivers, passes TRABAHO at House | Philstar

Under TRABAHO, companies operating in the Philippines will pay a lower income tax of 20 percent by 2029 from currently 30 percent. The bill provides a staggered reduction of 2 percent each year beginning 2021.

While corporate income tax rates will go down, firms operating in economic zones will have to deal with less tax incentives. Specifically, TRABAHO aims to cut make tax perks like income tax holidays time-bound, performance-based and targeted on specific industries.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    same

iniba lang nila pangalan kasi negative image ang train1

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ang ayaw sa train2 are companies with tax incentives

mawawala ang tax incentive nila

ung mga walang tax incentive bababa ang tax

5. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'm not an economist, but
    the claim is that the current situation is not due to the train, but to other conditions.
    that may or may not be. but the fact is, lifting the tren will help the situation.
    it's not about what caused it. it's about what can be done to alleviate it.
    why can't our decision-makers see the logic?
    am i missing something?
    Decisions are always multi factorial, in this case the two majors are a) Political b) Economics

Economics wise, additional tax is additional expense for us, additional revenues for the government. It's now turning up to be more burden than help.

Politically, they are having a hard time swallowing their pride, that they made a mistake, at least in it's timing.

Dr. D, it's very hard for someone to face the problem if the problem is their face.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    the claim is that the current situation is not due to the train, but to other conditions.
    that may or may not be. but the fact is, lifting the tren will help the situation.
    am i missing something?
    Decisions are always multi factorial, in this case the two majors are a) Political b) Economics

Economics wise, additional tax is additional expense for us, additional revenues for the government. It's now turning up to be more burden than help.

Politically, they are having a hard time swallowing their pride, that they made a mistake, at least in it's timing.

Dr. D, it's very hard for someone to face the problem if the problem is their face.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Looking at the Key Provisions of TRAIN 1

Sana may nakaisip na hindi na sinama yung additional tax sa LPG, Diesel, Petrol, Bunker and Aviation...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    am i missing something?
    lifting train1 - balik sa dati ang income tax, bababa presyo ng softdrinks, bababa presyo ng new cars

bababa pump prices by around P3.00

--

many businesses not affected by train raised prices when train1 kicked in which contributed to inflation

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ang mga walang alam ang kawawa..at ang mga nag pasa ng batas na ito ang mangungunini..

bulok na gobyerno..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tumahimik si angara. Siya ang spokeman ng train dati ah. [emoji23] [emoji109][emoji2533]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast