New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrocks View Post
    Don't worry guys, no need to get out from the kitchen,i can stand the heat even if its on fire, i used to it with live bullets and bombs with matching mouthfull from my COs...i won"t be bothered by those bashing because i'm not a fag anyway...he he he
    sooo...disagreeing with you is "bashing" now? let me make a note of that because i might get an infraction unless i make sure i agree with absolutely everything you say

and no one is questioning your manhood so i'm not sure what you're compensating for with the "bullets and bombs" comment :hihihi:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    bakit ba get out of the kitchen? di'ba getout of the closet

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Haaay buhay...diyos ko 'day...kumunti na nga mga lalaki nag-baklaan pa yung iba...he he he ba't ba ako napunta sa thread na 'to?Mutleeeeey,do something i'll gave you a medal

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Imagine president natin bading, nag state visit binigyan ng gun salute, pag putok ng mga baril biglang nagtititili at nag lululundag hehe.

O kaya habang sona hihirit ng "Nalolokah na ko sa mga coup ha itigil nyo na yan baka matakot ang mga poging investors"hehe
    Tawa talaga ako sa banggit mo dito Sir oliver...sa gun salute..iniimagine ko kasi ang hitsura pag lundag nya. pero sa palagay ko lang magiging iba na ang kilos nun kung nasa pwesto na..katunayan nga nginig sa takot ang mga war hardend followers kay Caesar (Gaius Julius) kahit bading sya eh. syempre kasi may sense of power na ang bawat kilos nya at pananalita.
    so, tingin ko as long na makagawa ang politico ng tama para sa bayan eh iyun ang mahalaga. Aanhin natin ang straight kung wala namang pakinabang at pulos corruption ang inaatupag.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    I agree with everything in the last post except for the Julius Caesar bit.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kung bading me lalaki, kung macho me babae, magastos both, its how you handle it, pero importante, tama ba ang batas na ipinapataw nila, at ipinapasatupad na makabubuti para mamamayang pilipino?

hindi mahalaga ang kasarian o kapansanan or relihiyon, mas naayon kung ang ginagawa ay para sa mas huwaran at sa ikauunlad ng bansa indi ng bulsa nila.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Al_Librero View Post
    I agree with everything in the last post except for the Julius Caesar bit.
    Sir Al Librero...(librarian ano?)..medyo ma-out of thread tayo kung ipapaliwanag mo yun dito kaya if you could please PM me who really is Julius Caesar i'll be honored..tuloy mo na kay Leonardo Da Vinci, and also Hitler daw may pagka bading din...(kaya daw nagpakasal sya sa pinsan nya before commiting suicide dahil lang sa religious cult thing)..please,,,please sir Al...at kung marapatin mo pa, please email me sa hugo_dbuzz*yahoo.com thankzzzzz...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ang alam kong bading si Alexander the Great. napanood ko yun movie eh

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    During Alexander the Great's time, he was considered a full bloodied man in their society despite having boyfriends and all. It was normal to them, even expected. it was socially accepted. Today however, he will be labeled as a bi***ual. Different times, different standards.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Elected officials are supposed to be "our" representatives.

We vote for them because we believe they will pursue of our interests. Hindi ba ito ang palagi nilang sinsabi sa mga campaign?

Obviously, we only vote for those candidate whom we think share the same values. This simply means gay people have a "huge tendency" to vote for their own, or at least those who are sympathetic to their causes. The same case din sa religion, race, politics, and even $ex.

Sa mga educators, ganoon din. It will all depend how tolerant you are on the person teaching your child.

In my case, I will not tolerate teachers who are in anyway immoral, sadistic, and irresponsible.

Gay? Hmmm...I have reservations pag bata ang tuturuan. Kung college, ok lang - one of best profs in college was a 100% gay.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Should a politician's ***uality matter?