New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no one knows... and how he looks like is not an issue.... but in the bible, he is described as an ordinary person.

Isaiah 53:2 ESV

For he grew up before him like a young plant, and like a root out of dry ground; he had no form or majesty that we should look at him, and no beauty that we should desire him.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    for the color version of the pictures: ascension-research.org/charles.html

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Madonna with Child by Fernando Botero.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    he's semetic/arab like, he doesnt look like them european jews that no have blood relation with abraham, isaac and jacob...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    A dark-skinned Jesus would at least make some sense.

Those pictures of an overtly caucasian Jesus? Completely fictional, with no basis in historical fact.

Since we were colonized by Europeans, we've been handed down the caucasian Jesus of the Spaniards. Jesus would never have looked like that if he were a pure-blooded Jew (descended from David) as claimed. He'd likely have the trademark Jewish nose (large, not thin with a high bridge), dark skin (more likely Arabic in color) and a swarthy face.

Something like this:

Not quite as popular an image as this:

But a hell of a lot more accurate.

kuya, that jewish nose is not middle eastern....

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014

the son of god, worshipped by tons of people throughout the ages, and no one really knows how he looks like or if he's even real

if i were god i'd etch his hologram onto a platinum lattice and encapsulate it in transparent aluminum protected by a force field. with the caption: my son (now you ****ers can't get it wrong)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12