Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sino nagpapanata sa inyo dito.

every fiesta ba or every holy friday?

ako every fiesta.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Anyone here who has been to Quiapo church during the lockdown?

I started hearing online mass last December, I asked for the healing of fat lab and it was granted. It's really a miracle that she survived. Naniniwala na talaga ko milagroso ang Nazareno.

Initially I had difficulty hearing mass in Tagalog. I am ashamed to say that I don't even know how to say the Rosary in Tagalog I am used to it now and the priests give EXCELLENT homily. Sometimes I hear online mass up to 4 times a day because I have priests whose homily I like. I prefer Tagalog mass now I really want to attend mass physically when it's safe already.

I have to admit that my impression of Quiapo is it's a dangerous place. How ironic kasi that they sell abortion herbs or meds outside the Church. I think there are also a lot of snatchers in the area.

I am wondering if it's safe for me to go alone? I don't even know where to park and if I have to line up outside to get inside?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 18th, 2021 at 01:19 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Anyone here who has been to Quiapo church during the lockdown?

I started hearing online mass last December, I asked for the healing of fat lab and it was granted. It's really a miracle that she survived. Naniniwala na talaga ko milagroso ang Nazareno.

Initially I had difficulty hearing mass in Tagalog. I am ashamed to say that I don't even know how to say the Rosary in Tagalog I am used to it now and the priests give EXCELLENT homily. Sometimes I hear online mass up to 4 times a day because I have priests whose homily I like. I prefer Tagalog mass now I really want to attend mass physically when it's safe already.

I have to admit that my impression of Quiapo is it's a dangerous place. How ironic kasi that they sell abortion herbs or meds outside the Church. I think there are also a lot of snatchers in the area.

I am wondering if it's safe for me to go alone? I don't even know where to park and if I have to line up outside to get inside?
    i admire your faith,
    but my recommendation is to practice social distancing for now.
    avoid places like these, if only to avoid covid infection.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I wonder if it's safe to go already?

I heard that Sundays it's crowded so I'm thinking of going on a weekday, but the again pag weekdays traffic naman. Sunday usually the roads are clear (this is the only day I would go to 168 which I think is close to Quiapo?)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I wonder if it's safe to go already?

I heard that Sundays it's crowded so I'm thinking of going on a weekday, but the again pag weekdays traffic naman. Sunday usually the roads are clear (this is the only day I would go to 168 which I think is close to Quiapo?)
    consult the Simbahan's internet pages, po.
    maybe they have rules there.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    consult the Simbahan's internet pages, po.
    maybe they have rules there.
    My issue is if it's safe to go to physical mass na. I made online friends there and you have to line up for hours to get in

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    My issue is if it's safe to go to physical mass na. I made online friends there and you have to line up for hours to get in
    of course it's not safe!
    basta may crowd, it's not safe.
    the chance for infection is always there. smaller now, but still there, nonetheless.

so why do authorities allow it?
    dahil matitigas mga ulo natin.
    even Moses had the same problem, back in the day.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    of course it's not safe!
    basta may crowd, it's not safe.
    the chance for infection is always there. smaller now, but still there, nonetheless.

so why do authorities allow it?
    dahil matitigas mga ulo natin.
    even Moses had the same problem, back in the day.
    I'm thinking if I'll go on Ash Wednesday in our parish. I have not got to mass in the PH since March 2020 I missed Ash Wednesday in 2021 (I religiously go yearly)

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I'm thinking if I'll go on Ash Wednesday in our parish. I have not got to mass in the PH since March 2020 I missed Ash Wednesday in 2021 (I religiously go yearly)
    Masked, open air, with physical distancing. I think this should be safe enough. We went to Don Bosco before, we felt safe naman.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The sea of humanity is back in the Quiapo area.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
quiapo - feast of black nazarene