New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    ^I agree with above/previous post, maraming talagang catholic na half assed or in paper lang like me. Karamihan samin hindi naniniwala sa bible, which is the basis of most of the christian sects(including catholic since believe it or not, christian sect parin si catholic, kahit anong deny nung ibang "true" christian sects). Though walang lumilipat kasi wala ding matinong lilipatan, so stick with catholic nalang since wala syang mandatory rituals etc.

Some of us(paper catholics) just dont care about gods/priest/pastors/ministro, we dont include a god in our everyday decisions.

Kaya hindi maprocess ng true catholic and christian friends ko kung bat hindi ako nag ssimba and kung pano ko wnwalang bahala yung bible.

Pero hindi ako atheist, I have my own version of God/my faith, basically my version of God just wants a peaceful and loving life, so medyo golden rule type(do unto others...). Since I personally find it stupid na yung god ng ibang religion would require its subject to worship him(weekly or even 2x week), or worst only "SAVE" the people following him, and other religious limitations. If ganun din pala gusto nya, edi mag manifest na sya agad, then punish those non believers. Bakit nya pa hhintayin mamatay yung non believers, e possible pang mag hirap yung followers nya dahil sa non belivers.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Bakit yung mga non-Catholics tumatanggap ng Christmas bonus?
    Bakit pag holy week holiday din sila?
    Bakit holiday sa Pinas pag Chinese New Year?
    Bakit walang ramadan bonus?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing View Post
    sinong tatanggi ng bonus?
    para walang trapik, pag daan ng penitensiya.
    sinong ayaw mag-new year holiday for the second time? besides, ang-hirap bumangon! nakadikit ang likod sa kama, dahil sa tiqoy.
    dahil fasting yan! fasting from bonus!
    heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 23rd, 2017 at 10:03 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Technically it's 13th month pay, 14th month pay and so on.

Mahirao pumasok sa school during holy week kung lahat ng prof and classmates mo wala kasi holiday sila.

Same with Chinese new year.

Same answer with the 1st question.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    😂
    I guess iba na kapag pera na ang pinag-uusapan. Wala ng reli.religion.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    To our INC tsikoteers, what are your thoughts when Jesus showed his wounds, then Thomas said, "My Lord and my God?"

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    😂
    I guess iba na kapag pera na ang pinag-uusapan. Wala ng reli.religion.

to some people, money is its own religion.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    to some people, money is its own religion.
    Religion and evil have to co-exist. That's the Homily this Sunday.

Money is a necessary evil...

There you go...
    Last edited by CVT; July 23rd, 2017 at 01:41 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    To our INC tsikoteers, what are your thoughts when Jesus showed his wounds, then Thomas said, "My Lord and my God?"

from now on we will abstain from dinuguan?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    as a catholic, I dont like to think of our God as loving and a peaceful God, I like to think of him as similar to a Viking God, you have to earn your keep in this world. and what is that keep, suffering and sacrifice because that is what Jesus, his only son, underwent.

kaya maraming Catholics na Pinoy. na hindi makaintindi kaya ganun gumagawa ng sariling version or ideal nula ng God.

why suffering and sacrifice, kasi dun mo lang ma-realize ang true potential mo after undergoing it, you necessarily need not die for it or become unlucky. basta in every challenge that you do, choose the harder part. hindi ka naman nya paparusahan if you choose the easier part. yun nga lang you lost the opportunity to make yourself better. kasi ang metro yata sa atin ng greatness eh the more we choose the hardest part, the more we are better than others. but do take note, better doesnt mean alam ng others na better ka, in fact opposite pa nga lalo ka nila i-look down. so that's it. that's the reason why there are so many wrong interpretstions out there, dami panagsasabi PaPA God, babantayan tayo ni Papa God sa facebook. naalibadbaran ako sa mga taong ganun. When you seek God. mas matinde ang challenges coz that's what he is, he's not into wordly pasarap things, if you pray to pass a test, he loves that, but if you pray to get a new car, a new house or a new fancy bag, I dont know, other than if you are willing enough to sacrifice to get that as prize, ok siguro sa kanya. pero sa mundo natin ngaun, when cars can be had for low downs or no downs.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast