New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    pedophilia is a desease, i cant even look at girls 15 and below...i naiisip ko ang anak ko....its sickining to think may mga kids sa congegration sya which he gives communion to and little girls confesing their sin to him...sick

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    if I were you Mr. Big wag ka na magsasabi ng mga ganyan affirmations, usually the forces take notice of that kaya lalo ka pa mapunta sa pedophile thoughts. kasi yan mga pare, nag-vow lahat yan vs. those things, kitams sila first offender. parang mga police, nag-vow sila to banish criminality, tapos naging criminal sila. so on and so forth

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Napansin ko lang sa mga active sa church either napakabait or napakasama ng ugali.

May Tita ako presidente pa ng Marian something. She goes to mass daily. I used to prepare the PPT for mass songs and recollections etc to help her out. Pero siya ang number 1 malisyosa, madamot at chismosa She even caused the division in our family. Sabi nga ng kuya ko "taong simbahan yan" ha! Feeling niya siya lang ang tama, victim mentality pa.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Napansin ko lang sa mga active sa church either napakabait or napakasama ng ugali.

May Tita ako presidente pa ng Marian something. She goes to mass daily. I used to prepare the PPT for mass songs and recollections etc to help her out. Pero siya ang number 1 malisyosa, madamot at chismosa She even caused the division in our family. Sabi nga ng kuya ko "taong simbahan yan" ha! Feeling niya siya lang ang tama, victim mentality pa.
    nasa tao talaga yan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015

religion is different than relationship with god

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Naisip ko lang, ilang taon ba si Jill ni Mang Kanor? Looks 14 or 15 lang.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Not sure pero i think she's of legal age that time when the videos were taken.
    But her age when they started their affair, I don;t know.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    Not sure pero i think she's of legal age that time when the videos were taken.
    But her age when they started their affair, I don;t know.
    Oh! She looked like she was in HS in the video kasi. Grabe si mang kanor, apo na niya halos hahaha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pyramid00 View Post
    Why do we/you:

1. eat blood?

2. make images for our homes and churches?

3. observe the sabbath on Sundays?

4. pray paulit-ulit?
    1. There are basically three kinds of laws in the Old Testament: 1) moral law, 2) ceremonial law, and 3)laws specific to the political regime of the Kingdom of Israel. Through his suffering, death, and resurrection, Christ has freed us from the observance of the ceremonial laws, such as the prohibition against eating non-kosher foods. A Catholic is not bound to observe the laws specific to the political regime of the Kingdom of Israel. Catholics are still bound to observe the moral law.

2. Catholics use statues, paintings, and other artistic devices to recall the person or thing depicted. Just as it helps to remember one’s mother by looking at her photograph, so it helps to recall the example of the saints by looking at pictures of them. Catholics also use statues as teaching tools. In the early Church they were especially useful for the instruction of the illiterate. Many Protestants have pictures of Jesus and other Bible pictures in Sunday school for teaching children. Catholics also use statues to commemorate certain people and events, much as Protestant churches have three-dimensional nativity scenes at Christmas.

3. Related to the first question, we are not to follow laws created by the Jews but rather, follow the traditions given to us by the Apostles of Jesus Christ. In the Gospel of Matthew 16:19, Jesus says to Peter, "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on Earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on Earth shall be loosed in heaven.". Passages of Scripture such as Acts 20:7, 1 Corinthians 16:2, Colossians 2:16-17, and Revelation 1:10 indicate that, even during New Testament times, the Sabbath is no longer binding and that Christians are to worship on the Lord’s day, Sunday, instead.

4. Catholics are accused of praying in 'vain repetitions' referred in this verse: Matt. 6:7:

And in praying do not heap up empty phrases (“vain repetitions” in KJV) as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard for their many words.

Notice the context? Jesus said “do not heap up ‘empty phrases’ (Gr. – battalagesete, which means to stammer, babble, prate, or to repeat the same things over and over mindlessly) as the Gentiles do…” We have to remember that the main idea of prayer and sacrifice among the pagans was to appease the gods so that you could go on with your own life. You had to be careful to “take care of” all of the gods by mentioning them, and saying all the right words, lest you bring a curse upon yourself.

I tell my wife and children 'I love you,' many many times during the day. Not once do I hear them say, 'Dad, stop it, you're irritating me.'

For those who do not know, the Rosary is not about "mindless repetition" so that God will hear us. We repeat the prayers of the Rosary to be sure, but we do so in order that we may keep our focus while we meditate upon the most important mysteries of the Faith. I find it to be a wonderful way for me to be able to focus on the Lord.

Source: Catholic.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234