New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by somniantis86 View Post
    I agree. Pero yun nga gustong gawin ng bir kaya badtrip eh.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
    BIR can only dream about it or request for professionals to implement but never force the execution as they are not an implementing or regulatory agency on rates. Their pure mandate is revenue collection not rates control or anything about this posting thing. Besides, medical and law practice is a free market, if you want a private professional get ready to pay for it. If you want free, there's always goverment hospitals and PAO.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    BIR can only dream about it or request for professionals to implement but never force the execution as they are not an implementing or regulatory agency on rates. Their pure mandate is revenue collection not rates control or anything about this posting thing. Besides, medical and law practice is a free market, if you want a private professional get ready to pay for it. If you want free, there's always goverment hospitals and PAO.
    Beside it's hard reviewing then passed the bar or board exam

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    yung dentist ko may pricelist sila sa mga services offered. parang menu. hehe. they also issue receipt pag humingi ka.

Sent from my GT-I9505

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I agree with all of you. Kaya nga gago itong c henares eh. She's aware of her powers pero aabuso pa rin talaga.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I agree with all of you. Kaya nga gago itong c henares eh. She's aware of her powers pero aabuso pa rin talaga.

But no doubt she is doing more good than bad.

If alam mo naman na in the end free reign pa rin professionals sa gusto nilang rate, why then be so upset?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Pag alam mong mali, tapos gagawin mo pa rin, does it not disturb your conscience? And coming from a high ranking government official at that. Heck, this administration has proven that they can disregard the rules and steamroll their way in like what they did to cj corona.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    But no doubt she is doing more good than bad.

If alam mo naman na in the end free reign pa rin professionals sa gusto nilang rate, why then be so upset?

And please dont talk muna about new tax regulations when you havent even accounted where our taxes went. Ang insensitive din eh. And yes, im serious about this.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    And please dont talk muna about new tax regulations when you havent even accounted where our taxes went. Ang insensitive din eh. And yes, im serious about this.

It's the COA and DOJ's job to account for it. Not BIR's. Iba-iba sila nanag trabaho. Gusto mo ata isang tao na kaya i-solve lahat nang problema eh. Good luck.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    IMO the damn govt can collect taxes all they want as long as we the taxpayers know that its going to be used properly.

This issue stinks because of the timing...para bang kakaholdap lang sayo, dinidiskartehan ka pa ng holdaper kung pano ka hoholdapin in the future..

Buti pa nga yung holdapers na nabalita dati, pagkatapos kang limasin bibigyan ka ng sandaan para makauwi..yung gobyerno pagkatapos kang holdapin sinasabi pa sayo kng anong gagawin para mas maholdap ka in the future.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    "She said that out of the estimated 1.7 million professionals registered with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), only about 400,000 have registered as taxpayers with the BIR."

Malamang panu the rest are finding greener pastures sa abroad!. Sa healthcare, majority ng mga students ang goal is to go abroad. Kuha sila PRC license, working experience tapos sibat na. Meron pa ngang mga doktor na kahit mag nursing sila sa ibang bansa ok lng! I know some na kahit ok practice mas pipiliin pa nila magibang bansa lalo na kung magiging citizen sila dun. Call them unpatriotic but I can't fault their reason: Their children has no future here. Grabe migration ng mga doktor nung ang taas ng demand ng nurses sa US tapos sabay pang naging presidente si ERAP.

I am even hearing that the BIR has entrapment procedures to some doctors: May pupunta sa clinic kunwari pasyente pag wala resibo, registration etc. penalty yung doktor! Potek parang kriminal yun ah bat di nila kaya gawin yan dun sa mga magnanakaw talaga sa gobyerno? Tapos magtataka sila kung bakit kulang ang doktor nurses etc sa ibang parte ng Pilipinas

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Profesionals like lawyers and doctors dapat maglagay ng price list.