New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    lie low muna si lacson dahil ayaw niya muna sa limelight .. medyo mainit pa rin yung michael ray aquino issue niya .. pag-lumabas siya regarding kahit anong issue tiyak mapapagusapan yon ..

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    pag me warrant arrest si villanueva ,ibig sabihin siguro ay ilang beses niyang ayaw tqnggapin yong previous subpoenas sa kanya or di sinisipot. Kasi mukhang matagal nang kaso.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    April pa daw yung warrant of arrest, ginamit nilang pangblackmail kay Bro. Eddie na wag ng tumakbo nung election tapos ginamit nila uli para suportahan niya nung "manalo" si unano. Ngayon nilabas nila para ipitin siya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would love to see the gloria administration jailing bro edie and even cory. i'm sure cory is very willing to be jailed even if the accusation is not properly supported by solid evidence.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hanggang dada lang itong admin ni unana(sic)

pag si wykes ang umaresto kay villanueva, baka mag-kampi pa ang pwersa nila ni E. Soriano against INC....

woohooo pulitika na, may religiuos angle pa!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Villanueva claims gov’t out to get him

First posted 12:55pm (Mla time) Oct 05, 2005
    By Christian Esguerra
    Inquirer News Service

EVANGELIST Bro. Eddie Villanueva on Wednesday morning said he has information that the government has a “secret contract” against him.

He said two sources in the military told him last July that his life was in danger.

According to his sources the plot includes his arrest where supposedly subversive documents would be found in his possession, and his assassination, which would be blamed on communist rebels.

Villanueva made the disclosure in a press conference in Mandaluyong City on Wednesday morning where he dared President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo to expedite his arrest.

“I am ready now to be arrested by any duly constituted authority,” Villanueva said.

Villanueva, leader of Jesus Is Lord Movement and a defeated candidate in the 2004 presidential election, is active in the mass protests against Arroyo.

Justice Secretary Raul Gonzalez had ordered the National Bureau of Investigation to arrest Villanueva based on an arrest warrant issued by a Mandaluyong court.

Villanueva is facing estafa (fraud) charges filed by a cousin of First Gentleman Jose Miguel Arroyo in connection with the operation of Zoe television.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    di kaya magrally 1Mplus supporters ni bro eddie nyan? heheh

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    just shoot them tapos ang laban. just like sadam. then the US will take over. tapos ayos US state na lang tayo

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RP now under ‘undeclared martial law,’ says opposition solon

First posted 06:54pm (Mla time) Oct 05, 2005
    By Edson C. Tandoc Jr.
    Inquirer News Service

THE COUNTRY is already under an undeclared martial rule, an opposition congressman said on Wednesday, citing recent moves of the administration as his proof.

“We in the opposition think we have already gone past the boundary of creeping martial law. We are already under an undeclared martial law,” Iloilo Representative Rolex Suplico said.

Suplico said the undeclared martial law could be seen through the “no permit, no rally” policy followed by the calibrated preemptive response policy, both aimed at regulating street rallies; the drafting of an emergency declaration by the Department of Justice for the possible government takeover of key companies; the issuance of the Executive Order 464, which forbids government officials from appearing in congressional inquiries without the Preisdent's prior consent; and the alleged assassination plot against Arroyo and the “harassment” of prominent Anti-Arroyo leaders.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Golez says anti-terror bill ‘draconian measure’

First posted 06:58pm (Mla time) Oct 05, 2005
    By Michael Lim Ubac
    Inquirer News Service

PARAÑAQUE Representative Roilo Golez announced he was withdrawing support from the anti-terror bill following “very chilling statements” issued by Representative Simeon Datumanong and House Majority Leader Prospero Nograles.

“I am one of the principal authors of the bill but I never contemplated it to cover the political opposition and rallyists. I meant it to address vicious, hardcore terrorists that blow up buildings, ships, etc. and commit mass murder,” said Golez.

He pointed out that Datumanong had said that if rallies would result in panic to the public, then they could fall under acts of terrorism. Nograles, for his part, said that only those with very bad intentions on destabilizing the government should fear the enactment of the bill.

Golez said it now appeared that the bill was a “draconian measure against the legitimate political opposition.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Preview for Martial Law?