New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    Btw, the Phils is ready for anything as long as you serve hamboorjer in Wack Wack.
    nice one JackFlash

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    we could start with these

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toshiba_4S
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I say, get our tax money's worth and use it.

Of course it follows that all best practices and precautions are followed to the letter.

Here's hoping for the best.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    last time my friend checked, they're drinking pure water from their sub's nuclear reactor. that said, might also double as a water treatment plant
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    There is also the problem of E10 gasoline destroying/damaging engines.

-the general lack of information dissemination on which vehicles can use E10
    -the lack of choice (of non-E10 gasoline) when the law comes to full effect in 2010
    I think the answer to this is information via media specifically via TV and termination or lessening of old cars in the city.
    Cos they are majority the problem of pollution and traffic. Cos most of them are rotten and doesn't even have catalytic converter in them. Not to mention inadequate consumption of gas. Just look at the gas powered Jeepneys, they use old engines, hence smoke belching. Just a example, but doesn't necessary mean just cos of the engine.

Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    I think we're ready. The Filipinos Can.
    Pano ka uusad, pag ayaw mag think out of the box.

Although, pano kaya yun pag bombahin ng NPA? Like yun ginagawa nila sa Telecom/Meralco towers. Its one big nuke.
    Well I would agree with this if it wasn't more than 2 decades late thatthey should've activated the nuclear plant years ago before the global warming thing..

Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I say, get our tax money's worth and use it.

Of course it follows that all best practices and precautions are followed to the letter.

Here's hoping for the best.
    I agree, cos in general every public officials just pocket a major portion of our tax money hence crappy projects that's low quality or easily breaks..

Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    last time my friend checked, they're drinking pure water from their sub's nuclear reactor. that said, might also double as a water treatment plant
    if that's true......coool

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    naalala ko dati to maintain the nuclear power plant per month cost about 1m++?
    sayang kung ganun

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Even if we are ready, expect the CBCP, BAYAN, KMU, and tree-huggers to stage noisy rallies and protests against it (nuclear power). Of course, they don't actually give people an alternative --- like the good protesters they are.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Even if we are ready, expect the CBCP, BAYAN, KMU, and tree-huggers to stage noisy rallies and protests against it (nuclear power). Of course, they don't actually give people an alternative --- like the good protesters they are.
    Maybe we should just place them into giant human-sized hamster-wheels and let them spin those wheels and convert their protestings into real energy we can use?

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kikita pa rin sila kahit na 1M a month. Syempre magprovide sila ng kuryente na babayaran natin.
    Letz scrap the old one and build a new and better one, away from the fault line.

Then to provide more security, lets build a malacanang and PNP camp right beside it. So nandun ang militar.
    Last edited by istan; November 5th, 2009 at 01:24 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like the hamster-wheel idea. Make them useful or productive than allowing them to march their a$$e$ off in Ayala Avenue. Wala pa traffic.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Is the Philippines ready for Nuclear Power?