New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 356 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 3555
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    3,237
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    USDPHP breaks above 51

    despite the weak dollar
    Yeah.

    Checked earlier

    BDO - 51.10

    *#&%$*;!&%(*#;#,*_*;'.#;;*_**(!;!

    Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #42
    etong stock market natin halos 9000 na

    ibig sabihin madami foreign money pumapasok

    at kakalipas lang ng December sigurado madami OFW dollar pumasok

    tapos 51 ang dollar

    anu nangyayari?

    ganyan kalakas ang demand for dollar?


    --


    must be reaction to lower than expected Q4 GDP
    Last edited by uls; January 23rd, 2018 at 03:56 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #43
    edged out by vietnam...

    PH economy grows 6.7% in 2017 - YouTube

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,780
    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    edged out by vietnam...

    PH economy grows 6.7% in 2017 - YouTube

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Funny that the economic growth is fueled by the BPO industry which is made up of mostly sosy and elite employees.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Funny that the economic growth is fueled by the BPO industry which is made up of mostly sosy and elite employees.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    1.8M employees ano kaya average income nitong mga BPO...

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,780
    #46
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    1.8M employees ano kaya average income nitong mga BPO...
    Entry level employees are getting somewhere between P20K to P25K/month. Top executives have minimum salary of P300K (excluding bonuses).

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    764
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Entry level employees are getting somewhere between P20K to P25K/month. Top executives have minimum salary of P300K (excluding bonuses).

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Did the entry level basic salary increase recently? A few years ago it was around 13-15k for the entry level.

    For IT related jobs, it can range from 15k all up to 30k for the entry level.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,780
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    Did the entry level basic salary increase recently? A few years ago it was around 13-15k for the entry level.

    For IT related jobs, it can range from 15k all up to 30k for the entry level.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, based on a benchmarking study by Tower Watson.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,521
    #49
    Come to think of it - BPO actually pays quite well. Makes me wonder though - how come BPO has somewhat of a bad rap in the working world? When I entered the workforce a few years back, BPO was regarded as a second-rate industry.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,716
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    etong stock market natin halos 9000 na

    ibig sabihin madami foreign money pumapasok

    at kakalipas lang ng December sigurado madami OFW dollar pumasok

    tapos 51 ang dollar

    anu nangyayari?

    ganyan kalakas ang demand for dollar?


    --


    must be reaction to lower than expected Q4 GDP
    From what I understand, mukhang more local money ang nasa loob ng stock market, bro.

Tags for this Thread

Philippine Economy Talk