New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 478 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Classic pump and dump activity on HVN.

Stay away! unless willing ka malugi ng malaki, then by all means.
    Not if you have started the IPO at P10. It is already 1800%!!! Philippine Economy TalkPhilippine Economy TalkPhilippine Economy Talk

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    While everyone else are crashing...

As of February 05, 2018
    9:37:00 AM MARKET OPEN

PSEi
    -2.41▼

HVN went on it's way...

Golden Haven, Inc.
    HVN

As of February 5, 2018 09:32 AM

Previous Close:

Last Trade Price:
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 5th, 2018 at 10:42 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Maybank: Inflation to hit 3.9-4% by mid-218 due to TRAIN Law | Inquirer Business

Inflation likely rose at a faster pace of 3.5 percent year-on-year in January mainly due to the impact on consumer prices of the higher excise taxes under the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act, Maybank Group said on Monday.

Maybank Investment Bank group chief economist Suhaimi Ilias’ headline inflation forecast was higher than the 2.7 percent posted in January 2017 as well as the 3.3 percent in December 2017.

At 3.5 percent, it will be the fastest rate of increase in prices of basic goods since November 2017.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i see Bangko Sentral rate hike in March

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    PSE opening....

PSEi

Down-228.71

Down -2.65%▼

And what about Villar's stock?

HVN

down 13.00

down 7.56%
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 6th, 2018 at 10:39 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Uy mura na ulit, pwede na namang bumili. Philippine Economy Talk

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Nakita ko sa FB, anu masasabi nyo dito mga sir.

"Trillion Dollar Philippine Economic Goldmine Emerging from Murky Pit."
    The Philippines ranked the Worlds 2nd largest in Gold reserve estimated at
    1.4 Trillion Dollars in the mining sector.
    Deuterium in the Philippines may generate 30 Billion Dollars per year income.
    Deuterium could make the Philippines the richest country in the world.

WIKILeaks wrote, "U.S. says Island of Mindanao has 1 Trillion Dollar untapped Mineral resources."

What other historians say about the Pre-Hispanic Philippines:
    "There is Ore in the land that is so rich which I will not write more about it, as I might possibly come under a suspicion of exaggerating.
    But I swear by Christ that there is more gold on this island than there is iron in all Biscay. (Hernando Riquel)

"More or less, gold is found in all these islands. It is obtained from the rivers, from mines and other places which the natives worked. However, they do not work the mines steadily but only when forced by necessity; for because of their sloth and the little work done by their slaves, they do not try to even become wealthy, nor they care to accumulate riches. (Guido de Lavezaris)

Philippine Historian Pedro Paterno, still claimed that the Philippines were really Tarshish and Ophir!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketib View Post

WIKILeaks wrote, "U.S. says Island of Mindanao has 1 Trillion Dollar untapped Mineral resources."

"There is Ore in the land that is so rich which I will not write more about it, as I might possibly come under a suspicion of exaggerating.
    But I swear by Christ that there is more gold on this island than there is iron in all Biscay. (Hernando Riquel)

"More or less, gold is found in all these islands. It is obtained from the rivers, from mines and other places which the natives worked. However, they do not work the mines steadily but only when forced by necessity; for because of their sloth and the little work done by their slaves, they do not try to even become wealthy, nor they care to accumulate riches. (Guido de Lavezaris)

Philippine Historian Pedro Paterno, still claimed that the Philippines were really Tarshish and Ophir!
    I think the guys working the Stock Markets could use a laugh right about now. :p

Same old BS that gets peddled by Marcos Conspiracy nuts.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I think the guys working the Stock Markets could use a laugh right about now. Philippine Economy Talk

Same old BS that gets peddled by Marcos Conspiracy nuts.
    Hahaha! Ganun ba sir? Philippine Economy Talk

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketib View Post

Sir actually nakakasawa na makabasa ng ganyan

Ranks right up there with the water powered car