New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Isuzoom View Post
    Flood mindanao with pork chicharon, lechons and liempos para umalis mga terrorist dyan..buset!
    hahahah much better idea..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    Gawing nuke testing site ng N.korea ang Mindanao. :evillaugh
    lolz! sa basilan lang hehe.peaceful naman ang ibang parts nang mindanao like cagayan de oro.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Palusot pa ang MILF regarding their comrades found to be assisting the ASG. They alleged that their members were guarding the area against possible incursions by the bandit group. If that were true, common sense dictates you inform the army, right? The AFP did so to the MILF so that their members would stay away, now this?

Caught in the act talaga. Yet, kapal pa rin ng apog to deny and counter-accuse. Ah well...

Finally, with the MILF current leadership not being in complete control of their commanders, I would not be surprised if some members will break away (yet again) to form another group just because they felt like they didn't get enough (MALF? MOLF? MELF? MULF?). Then the cycle goes on and on and on...

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    If we take a step back and try to see the big picture, this is all business.

The mutilation of soldiers will warrant pouring billions more money into this war because of emotions.

If the Govt ends the battle, there will be no more unnecessary expenditures hidden behind the facade of defense related purchases. A lot of industries (and people in seat) earning from this war will lose their milking cow.

AFP is more than capable to wipe out these bandits, that's for sure. Poor soldiers dying in vain for others to earn money.

Mindanao is a beautiful beautiful place. Rich in land and sea resources. Now, there's oil too. Too bad it's being raped by greed of people in power.

Yup plus 1 ako dito sir, actually this is business, magkanu ba ang gastos ng bansa sa mga gamit na yan? papano nagkakaroon ng gamit ang mga MILF, rebelde? sa Militar din yan galing, when I was 15 years old (sa bicol nga lang) im not sure kung anung name yun basta tawag ng parents ko dun bayan namamalengke kami ng tyahin ko nadinig namin yung sundalo "mga manong, manang wala kayo nakita ha, wala kayo nadinig" i ask my tita kung anu yun, sabe nya normal na dito yan pag namamalengke ang NPA and MILITAR.... I was shock sabe ko ganun pala dito.

In mindanao nagbakasyon ako dun mga two weeks(Ozamis,pagadian city,Baloy,Lumad), nung galing ako dito magulo sa mindanao, pagdating ko sa mindanao ang balita magulo sa maynila......PRESS lang ang nagmamaneobra sa bayan. lately ko na lang nabalitaan na talagang nagkaroon ng gulo sa mindanao but before mas takot ang taga mindanao pumunta sa maynila dahil ang alam nila magulo dito sa atin.

OT: mas natatakot pa ko sa kulam dun kasi yung brgy captain namin dun sumuka ng grava and balahibo ng pusa tapos na tigok sabe nila na barang daw.

condolences to the soldiers's families..

dapat ung mga nakabarong sa camara at senado nalang ang isabak sa mindanao!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Negosyo ng mga General yan, the war in Mindanao will never end.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sad but true. Just last week a co-worker was talking about a General friend of his who's wife (i dunno which number) is living it up in a high-end Fort condo and has a Porsche.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sad but true. Just last week a co-worker was talking about a General friend of his who's wife (i dunno which number) is living it up in a high-end Fort condo and has a Porsche.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    The gov't should move all the residents in Mindanao to Visayas, then pasabugin buong Mindanao!

Ang alam ko, pinaparent ni PGMA ung mga oil resources to China. Sila nakikinabang, tayo bumibili pa sa labas. Galing no? Classic Mike Arroyo thinking yan!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    condolences to the soldiers's families..

dapat ung mga nakabarong sa camara at senado nalang ang isabak sa mindanao!

lol, agree ako dito, 100%

tapos, isama na rin yung mga nasa Malakanyang, lalo na yung pandak dun ! :hysterical:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast