New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    A new Christian sect

Today, I am establishing a new Christian sect.

It will be called, ‘RCOC16:16’ the Roman Churches Of Christ 16:16

Its major aim is to unite all the churches of Christ that adhere to the bible, esp.; John 1 1-18.

Tithing is mandatory. The sect’s finances will be audited every month or as often as necessary and posted on the web.

Members will have a lock-in period of 6 months.

Senators, congressmen and high government and private officials are excluded.

I will be the titular head for a week and relinquish the position when a ts more qualified applies for the position.

Members who are severely indoctrinated/brainwashed are advised to unlearn their beliefs.

A council composed of several members will be formed.

Recommended religious consultants such as INC-Soriano, INC-Villanueva, INC-Velarde, etal, will be considered. Fantastic claims such as, the last angel, the last messenger, the appointed son of God, an apostle of God, a great teacher, etc. are discouraged.

Please watch for the next bulletin.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hqdefault.jpg  
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    There should be a republic act here on now that they be registered in the SEC and that they declare all proceeds, collections, levies, tithes, contributions and donations for tax purposes. The government need money. The taxpayers are more diligent in giving money to the church than the government that finances, maintains and support the schools, make/repair and maintain highways, enforce the law and run all the public infrastructure.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

27.1K _/_/_/_/_/:cow:_/_/_/_/_/

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Congratulations.

I'll pass though. I'm not that religious.

It's bad enough to have had 1 Catholic and 1 Protestant parents.