New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Guys, ano say niyo sa mga Network Marketing - tulad ng UNO. Dive in to deal or is it just a decision to regret??
    just think kid, if you will join, parang lalo mong pinapayaman yung nasa taas mo...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Network marketing is a best option for those who want to earn money in short period of time. But you know a good up line which support you through all way is compulsory to achieve those materialistic things. . I am working in a mlm company since 2 year and can say that self employed is the only solution..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyfreud786 View Post
    Network marketing is a best option for those who want to earn money in short period of time. But you know a good up line which support you through all way is compulsory to achieve those materialistic things. . I am working in a mlm company since 2 year and can say that self employed is the only solution..
    LOL!

Of course you support network marketing because you work in a MLM company.

BUT seriously, in a MLM company, only those on top of the pyramid actually gets ahead financially. The rest would be lucky to actually earn a decent living on the MLM business alone for any length of time.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I'd rather invest my money in real estate or stocks.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Well, Network Marketing holds place as one of the best ways to power your time with less efforts and also creates long lasting wealth. It offers profit with complete job satisfaction. The main benefit of network marketing system is that it can make one wealthy within a short period of time.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Nakakatawa yung mga Pro-MLM dito, puro tig isang post lang.

hala create pa ng new account ng dumami-dami ang pupuri..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicksonbelt View Post
    Well, Network Marketing holds place as one of the best ways to power your time with less efforts and also creates long lasting wealth. It offers profit with complete job satisfaction. The main benefit of system is that it can make one wealthy within a short period of time.
    long lasting wealth?

sino network marketer may long lasting wealth? name one. network marketer na 3 or more generations na mayaman. bilis name one

and how many of those who joined MLMs really did become wealthy. out of the thousands and thousands who join all those MLMs thru the years, ilan sa kanila naging mayaman talaga?

like i said before transfer of wealth lang yan

pera ng marami napunta sa konte

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    long lasting wealth?

sino network marketer may long lasting wealth? name one. network marketer na 3 or more generations na mayaman. bilis name one

and how many of those who joined MLMs really did become wealthy. out of the thousands and thousands who join all those MLMs thru the years, ilan sa kanila naging mayaman talaga?

like i said before transfer of wealth lang yan

pera ng marami napunta sa konte
    Baka nga mas mababa pa sa 80 - 20 rule ng pareto ang yumayaman dito kumpara sa naghihirap e.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    At thousands ang investment diyan ha. Hindi lang 1 libo.

Ang alam ko they make you buy their sample kits and that thing costs ... what ? 1k+?
    up ko lang to sir, hehe, when i was in 4th yr highschool i attended one of their cult meetings or seminar whatever, 6,000+ ang fee to get their stupid products. Naalala ko pa, beauty products binebenta nila, saying na sobrang effective daw and they use it themselves, pero ung nag ssalestalk sakin puro pimples walangya..

come 4th yr college, na punta nanaman ako sa mga gantong sh!t dahil sa friend ko pero ibang company name na, waste of time pero cge pinatapos ko nlng ung presentation nila.. guess what 30,000+ na asking price nila to get the starter kit crap. haha! grabe, daming natatanga dito..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    meron isang MLM uso ngayon. sa isang building sa quezon ave malapit sa National bookstore. dami tao kahit gabi na

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Network Marketing - OK Ba ito???