New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Guys, ano say niyo sa mga Network Marketing - tulad ng UNO. Dive in to deal or is it just a decision to regret??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Waste of time.

You would be better off using your time and investing your money in a real business.

Network marketing is a pyramid scheme. Its unsustainable the longer is it running. Sooner or later it will collapse under it's own weight.

It also sells overpriced substandard products to unsuspecting customers (usually your family, relatives and friends). That's is why they need YOU, to recruit more layers in the pyramid to keep the system going.

But the only ones getting rich here are the ones on the top.

UNO makes a good show by parking expensive looking cars at their "offices". But that is what it is all about. making YOU think you can afford expensive cars, etc by doing what UNO will be asking you to do.

In the end, you will just get used by the pyramid scam.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 25th, 2011 at 11:03 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ^^ agreed..

but try it then tell us of your progress

here is a word "benefit of the doubt"

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    ^^ agreed..

but try it then tell us of your progress

here is a word "benefit of the doubt"
    I'm not trying or risking but I was just asking since one of our former schoolmates (na gumraduate sa school namin back then) engaged in this schiznitz. It became a topic of discussion of my batchmates while creating our yearbook.
    Last edited by myk384; April 25th, 2011 at 11:05 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One thing you can do is learn about effective selling tactics or tactics used to convince people to buy or join stuff.

You can sign up for their "free" seminars. Just remember NOT to buy or spend your money while there. The urge to really join and spend the "membership fee" can be very powerful especially when your "peers" are all excited by the "grifters". All of them (network marketing companies) have similar tactics even if they sell varied products.

It makes a good case study for future reference if you plan to go into sales or product promotions.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 25th, 2011 at 11:12 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Unang Nanloko Okay.

UNO.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    To those who answered negative blatantly about Network Marketing, My question is that "Are you guys failures in Network Marketing once in your life" because those who said negative about networking are close minded on conventional thinking, employee mindset individual...at higit sa lahat may masamang karanasan sa networking...sorry for the words...and I am not saying you are like that, unless you really think you are...

Networking is the trend of the future business with a very minimal capital, hindi ka malulugi dahil kasing halaga lang ng mumurahing cellphone ang puhunan. I am not trying to convince you here...I am just defending Networking business where I learned and earned millions and were able to help others....

Networking is only for people who has big dreams, strong character, good learning and listening attitude, humble and can stand rejection and can fight fear of failure and fear of unknown. For people who makes things happen and don't just wait for things to happen...and ultimately for those people who are willing to try and fail as failure is a prerequisite for success...NOT for people who keep asking OPINIONS from Failure Fellows...

Traditional business is already an obsolete business, even Bill Gates and Donald Trump recommend Network Marketing to the young generation.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaeguy View Post
    To those who answered negative blatantly about Network Marketing, My question is that "Are you guys failures in Network Marketing once in your life" because those who said negative about networking are close minded on conventional thinking, employee mindset individual...at higit sa lahat may masamang karanasan sa networking...sorry for the words...and I am not saying you are like that, unless you really think you are...

Networking is the trend of the future business with a very minimal capital, hindi ka malulugi dahil kasing halaga lang ng mumurahing cellphone ang puhunan. I am not trying to convince you here...I am just defending Networking business where I learned and earned millions and were able to help others....

Networking is only for people who has big dreams, strong character, good learning and listening attitude, humble and can stand rejection and can fight fear of failure and fear of unknown. For people who makes things happen and don't just wait for things to happen...and ultimately for those people who are willing to try and fail as failure is a prerequisite for success...NOT for people who keep asking OPINIONS from Failure Fellows...

Traditional business is already an obsolete business, even Bill Gates and Donald Trump recommend Network Marketing to the young generation.

I guess you are directly connected with one of the many network marketing companies in the country?

I have been there and done that. I am not a failure as you claim, just that I want to have an insider's look at the goings on in a typical networking company so I can have a better and educated "opinion" on this subject.

Basically selling cheap substandard products at high/expensive prices is not a good practice.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005

BULLSHIT

network marketing is just another term for PYRAMID SCHEME or PONZI SCHEME

who the hell says it's a new kind of "business"?

pyramid schemes have been around forever

the "business" is simple -- you recruit people

money of new members go to older members in the pyramid (upline)

the more people in your downline, the more money you make

pyramid schemes are never sustainable. they all collapse sooner or later

can you make lots of money in a pyramid scheme? yes. as long as you join early (or start your own pyramid scheme)

if you're making millions that means people in your downline are giving you millions. it's coz you joined early. those people in your downline are suckers

hindi business yan. pasahan lang ng pera yan

pinasa mo sa ibang tao pera mo

you recruit people para meron papasa ng pera sayo

then yung mga nirecruit mo mag rerecruit din para meron din papasa ng pera sa kanila

it goes on until it collapses

networking is the future business? BULLSHIT
    Last edited by uls; April 26th, 2011 at 07:04 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Prove it that they said it.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Network Marketing - OK Ba ito???