New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    He is a hero to some oppositions...he also admitted that he talked to Ping[Dec.2007] and some oppositions before testifying sa Senake...
    it's a tainted move with vested interests,maybe Ping offered a Cabinet post if they succeded to topple
    the gov't...then he grab the offer... i'm not quite sure but who knows, it's a game politicians play

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Kahit ano pang sabihin ng iba, bayano o hindi, he has done a very good job for us pinoys. inilagay nya sa peligro ang lahat ultimo pamilya nya at trabaho.

Yung ibang Pinoy kasi puro lang dakdak-puro reklamo, puna at analysis kuno pero di naman kumikilos, puro kababawan.

At least itong si Lozada kumilos at natutuwa ako at kumikilos din ang buong La Salle at Ateneo Community. Of course ang UP Community. Sana sumama na rin ang UST, UE, FEU, PUP etc. para maging malinaw ang lahat. matagal na itong katiwalian sa gobyerno at kailangang itigil. Naniniwala ako ang mas maraming pinoy ang sang-ayon kay Lozada at sa pagsugpo sa katiwalian sa lipunan natin.

Personally, i joined the greenhills mass in support of lozada at pagkondena sa malawakang korupsyon sa pamahalaan.
    Last edited by jpdm; February 19th, 2008 at 07:18 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    IMO ang mga whistle blowers sa scam na ito ay naglabasan dahil kulang para sa kanila ang parte nila sa $130 million. Hindi sila happy sa parte nila.

Oooooppppsss.... wag tayo mag salita about the NBN-ZTE deal, baka idawit tayo ng magaling na witness at ipatawag tayo sa senado.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If Mr. Lozada can produce a paper trail , that would be much better. Its so far a he-said-they said thing. The senators, like ABS CBN, has been playing the trial publicity game. Parang some senators are trying to twist the narration of Mr. Lozada to further flame public sentiments.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    alam niyo it is easier for lozada to just stay silent, mas maraming mawawala sa kanya sa ginawa niyang ito...if he didn't talk then meron pa rin siyang trabaho, meron pang pera and everything in between...

Iyan ngayon si Neri,- Magna Cum Laude pa naman ng UP.....
    (Sorry bros, do not misunderstand me as it is not my intention to fan anything. Nanghihinayang lang ako at nalulungkot for all of us who chose to slug it out here in our country ....)

5404:knit:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    If Mr. Lozada can produce a paper trail , that would be much better. Its so far a he-said-they said thing. The senators, like ABS CBN, has been playing the trial publicity game. Parang some senators are trying to twist the narration of Mr. Lozada to further flame public sentiments.
    well said...

+10000000000000

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Galactus
    How can you trust the Ombudsman, when it has only summoned government officials recently? Eh matagal na tong kasong ito. The Ombudsman can investigate cases motu propio (or on its own initiative), pero ngayon lang sila kumikilos!

And remember, the Ombudsman cleared Abalos dun sa Comelec computerization deal. Kaya nga nag-resign si Simeon Marcelo eh. Ask around why re resigned. After the fall of Pandak, maybe he can tell his story.
    bro, the reason why marcelo resigned yata if I remember it right was bec of the nani perez case..nonetheless yun kalokohan pa rin ng mga tao ni GMA na pinapabayaan lang nila
    Sorry for my confusing statement. What I meant was, Marcelo could no longer stomach the shenanigans at the Office of the Ombudsman, so he opted to resign. The Nani Perez case is just the tip of the iceberg, madami pang pina-freezer si Darth Pandak na kaso diyan.

Oo nga naman, yung mga ibang Pinoy, bira ng bira kay Lozada, kunwari gusto nilang umunlad ang Pinas, natatakot daw ang mga investors. Yet they're willing to turn a blind eye to all the corruption, and not speak out. Ngayong may nagsasalita, gusto siyang patahimikin.

Eh paano nga uunlad, puro kickback ang nasa utak ng mga nasa poder. I'm not going to wait until 2010 para patalsikin si Pandak. That will give her 2 more years to milk more money from the public. Naka 8 years na rin siya, marami-rami na rin ang nakamal nilang mag-asawa. Alam ba nilang they can't bring their wealth to Hell?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    the reason, i think, that a lot of people do not buy what lozada is saying is because

1. him being a lacson witness (afaik). lacson=politician=political motive. so even if the intention is good, it is tainted nonetheless.

2. why come out only now after talking to some opposition senators?

3. all talk, no solid evidence. this is good only in court of public opinion where trial by publicity occurs. likewise, if you accuse someone of any wrongdoing, the accuser have the burden of proof.

there maybe some truth to what he is saying but crying and talking is apparently (especially in the senate) not enough to convince a lot of people. and being supported by the opposition is also not good for his cause.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    the reason, i think, that a lot of people do not buy what lozada is saying is because...
    This is the funniest post I've seen all day! Hehehe

Maski nga si DG Razon hindi naniwala sa una niyang sinabi eh, nag-iba ng storya. Hahahaha!!!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    masmagandang lumabas na isang hero ay yung taong di kilala at pagpapatayin na ang mga corrupt na pulitiko like tha arroyo's, congressman, senators, governor, mayors para total cleansing.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Lozada being tagged as a hero can you guys enlighten me.