New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me successful ang first partial automated election natin

ang bilis ng results. then most peaceful election pa ngayon. I'm expecting a barrage of complaints to COMELEC from losing candidates in the coming days.

VP race na lang ang exciting but medyo mahirapan na siguro si Roxas, sayang!

hulaan na lang natin kung sino unang mag concede.
    Last edited by shadow; May 11th, 2010 at 02:00 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    for me naman, it remains to be seen...

kung tally lahat ng manual and pcos machines... ok. if not, then, gulo na yan.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    it remains to be seen... so far, I'm not impressed. late in everyting, last minute change sa CF cards. and considering this is the first time comelec extended the closing time. also took me 6 hours if I waited on the polls.

website tracking result vote is good, but I bet other companies can do much much better...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Well, the Comelec tally for President and Vice President is always UNOFFICIAL because it is the Congress acting as National Board of Canvassers that has the Official Results for the said positions. Kaya we still have to be vigilant, evil lurks in the halls of that institution!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    For me it was good. Although not really peaceful. And although we really can't be sure na baka may uber genius hacker, di rin natin masasabi. Kudos na rin sa COMELEC, working round the clock. Si Commissioner Larrazabal inaantok na

The transmission of the results were fast! Not bad na rin considering first time lang tayo gagamit ng system na 'to. Reasonable na rin na aabot hanggang bukas yung counting.

Most of all, we also have to thank the media and their superb effort in bringing us the latest news .

Ano ba yan! Para akong nagpapasalamat sa mga sponsors :rofl:

Anyways, we must still be observative sa mga pupwedeng mangyari. Sana bukas may proclamation na sa lahat ng positions hehe.
    Last edited by Chikselog; May 11th, 2010 at 02:19 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kudos?! what are you talking about?

do you know that the country was in the brink of make or break it because of their incompetence? the country was in very volatile situation in the last couple of days. they put everyone into doubts if we can make it. it was not part of the plan. from the start of the bidding...they declared that the machine should be ready weeks before the election and the machines should be 99.9% free from issues.

a typical pwede-na-mentality again.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    malaki ang kinita nag SMartmatic (and the KOMISYONers sa comelec) considering the huge budget vs the quality of the product and services rendered.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    kudos sa comelec, teachers, poll watchers, volunteers. smartmatic

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Agree with you bro. CK.. With such huge expense, we should have something that is a lot better and more (like a computerized voter's list, in the voting areas so that voter's would not rely on looking for their names under a pile of papers. This took a lot of time from a lot of voters yesterday). Like huge digital displays to guide the people on what next steps to follow et. al....

9808:goodluck:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    kudos sa comelec, teachers, poll watchers, volunteers. smartmatic

OT: I know that a lot of them have put in their personal best yesterday, most especially the teachers...

However, crowd control was really pathetic... They should have mobilized the volunteers and poll watchers to manage the swarm of people so that they do not crowd the voting areas... They terribly failed here... Nandoon lahat ng tao!

9808:goodluck:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
kudos to Smarmatic!!!!