New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Jun Lozada Tour: The Vanishing Roadshow
    Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Have you ever wondered why the audiences in your campus tour has been vanishing very fast Jun?

Perhaps it is because your monotonous gripes are fast turning into tiresome clichés already. Whenever you got the chance, you blame Malacañang for every minuscule inconvenience you encounter – an antic that may have irritated your audience, and thus may be the reason why it has become sparser and more unsympathetic by the day.

A microphone fails, and you go, “May taga- Malacañang yata rito. Na-infiltrate tayo”. And you repeat that line in every other school gathering you go to. How many times have we heard that line on the evening newscasts? Sometimes I cannot help but suspect that the “failing microphone” is part of the script for your J. Lo Roadshow.

Your expected audience does not show up and you quip, “Siguro, tinakot ng taga-Malacañang kaya hindi nakarating dito”. Don’t you get it, Jun? The people are tired of your antics already.

How many times have we heard you say, “Aso ko na lang ang walang kaso”? I lost count already. A priest refuses to say mass in your traveling circus and you say, “Nadiktahan yan ng kanyang Obispo na tuta ng Malacañang”. Don’t you have anything more to say, Jun?

How was your trip to Iloilo? You boasted that even the bailiwick of your adversaries warmly welcomed you, but actually, only your organizers welcomed you at the airport. The city did not even know that you were there, until they saw you on the newscasts.

Your Bacolod excursion was a little better, but it was still a disappointment to you; I am sure. You get to attend one of your masses there, courtesy of the La Salle brothers, but the way you and Cory are using the holy mass as a platform for your political designs, gravely trivializes it, and may further alienate you from the religious sector and from the people.

I learned that you hurriedly left Cebu because you did not want to answer questions from your audience there, questions that could have cleared the way to your “search for truth”. If you do not want to listen to legitimate questions, then how can you expect your audience to listen to what you are claiming?

The almost empty gymnasium should jolt you back to your senses, Jun. People are tired of your stupid jokes. The more you joke, the faster you lose your credibility. You should have hired Amay Bisaya to do the joking. But then, he might steal your thunder and you don’t want that to happen.

Meanwhile, beckon your captive audience to catch the last legs of your circus, before it completely vanishes out of their consciousness.
    http://simpliving.blogspot.com/2008/...t-on-anti.html

very well said, Jun lozada thinks he's a hero.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    mareng winnie monsod said something very interesting and apt about lozada's supposed super roadshow on a guesting of hers on the rock ed show over at nu 107 last sunday evening

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I hope Rodulfo "Jun" Lozada now understands how real life is. Even in showbiz nagsasawa rin ang tao sa same old thing. Re invent yourself and expose this time that infact it was Joey who convince you and all the people you implicated was really innocent. Pwede rin the devil told you to do all these things. Remember once nag plateau na ang celebrity status mo, it will soon dip. What will it be now government again, private or seminary?
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; March 19th, 2008 at 11:36 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I want to be Mark Wahlberg for once and be the SHOOTER to kill this idiot.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wolpak View Post
    Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Have you ever wondered why the audiences in your campus tour has been vanishing very fast Jun?

Perhaps it is because your monotonous gripes are fast turning into tiresome clichés already. Whenever you got the chance, you blame Malacañang for every minuscule inconvenience you encounter – an antic that may have irritated your audience, and thus may be the reason why it has become sparser and more unsympathetic by the day.

A microphone fails, and you go, “May taga- Malacañang yata rito. Na-infiltrate tayo”. And you repeat that line in every other school gathering you go to. How many times have we heard that line on the evening newscasts? Sometimes I cannot help but suspect that the “failing microphone” is part of the script for your J. Lo Roadshow.

Your expected audience does not show up and you quip, “Siguro, tinakot ng taga-Malacañang kaya hindi nakarating dito”. Don’t you get it, Jun? The people are tired of your antics already.

How many times have we heard you say, “Aso ko na lang ang walang kaso”? I lost count already. A priest refuses to say mass in your traveling circus and you say, “Nadiktahan yan ng kanyang Obispo na tuta ng Malacañang”. Don’t you have anything more to say, Jun?

How was your trip to Iloilo? You boasted that even the bailiwick of your adversaries warmly welcomed you, but actually, only your organizers welcomed you at the airport. The city did not even know that you were there, until they saw you on the newscasts.

Your Bacolod excursion was a little better, but it was still a disappointment to you; I am sure. You get to attend one of your masses there, courtesy of the La Salle brothers, but the way you and Cory are using the holy mass as a platform for your political designs, gravely trivializes it, and may further alienate you from the religious sector and from the people.

I learned that you hurriedly left Cebu because you did not want to answer questions from your audience there, questions that could have cleared the way to your “search for truth”. If you do not want to listen to legitimate questions, then how can you expect your audience to listen to what you are claiming?

The almost empty gymnasium should jolt you back to your senses, Jun. People are tired of your stupid jokes. The more you joke, the faster you lose your credibility. You should have hired Amay Bisaya to do the joking. But then, he might steal your thunder and you don’t want that to happen.

Meanwhile, beckon your captive audience to catch the last legs of your circus, before it completely vanishes out of their consciousness.
    http://simpliving.blogspot.com/2008/...t-on-anti.html
    Thanks for making my article as a thread topic. I am flattered.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    kala ko ako lang nakakapansin e...may iba rin pala...maybe the silent majority? di ako pro-gma. di ko cya binoto.
    lahat naman may baho e. pero bothered lang ako, matagal na. di nyo b napapansin na ang may pakana nito ay si kuratong baleleng, "rub-out" king ping at yung isa pang tanging credential kaya naging senador ay kuning endorser si juday? di ba kayo kinilabutan nung nakita nyo magkasama si erap at cory na nagtsitsikahan? anak ng...putakte! kahit kaluluwa nila ibebenta sa demonyo mapatalsik lang si gma e. pwee!
    di pwede sa akin yung may "permissible zone", yung may kabit at ayaw sumagot ng mga tanong at comments tungkol sa baho nya pero putak ng putak sa baho ng iba. di ka prubinsiyanong intsik, santong kabayo ka at ipokritong plastik. wag nyong bastusin ang misa, mahiya kayo sa Diyos. kunwari misa kuno pero mamumulitika naman. tsk tsk tsk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    quick get a duck tape!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Akala ko ba daming death threats sa kanya? And he always says that he fears for his life. Tapos every now and then tumataas yung price on his head. Eh bakit gala ng gala? May pa tour tour pa. Ano yan, death wish naman ?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    malaki lang talaga ang ulo
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast