New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    lakas naman ng tama neto kung mag aaspire pa sya ng highest position.

*JLo, nagpapasalamat ang mga tao sa pagiging whistle blower mo. pero alam naman ng lahat na yon e ginawa mo dahil di sa bayan kundi sa pansirili mong kaligtasan dahil alam mong malapit kanang gawing dacer 2.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Lozada fror president? Nope! Sorry, but I can't imagine how he could handle any more stress. Aba e kung nandun na siya at di niya kayanin, mag-uha-uha na naman siya? OT pero tigilan na yang campus tour na yan please. You said your piece in the senate, ayos na yun. Nahuli na ng madla ang ibig mo sabihin. Kung itutuloy mo ang tour, sana ilabas na yung pieces of evidence na magdidiin sa mga kawatan tulad ni Ben "Barjer".

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    siguro nga may mga katotohanan yung mga ibunulgar ni JLo.

dsyfunctional system of governance naman talaga ang problema dito.

ito rin marahil ang dahilan kung bakit hanggan ngayon di nila mapapababa si GMA
    kasi wala talagang alternative. kung susundin ang contstitution, si KABAYAN ang dapat tumayo President, pero ayaw pa rin nila(oposisyon). di naman maari na sila
    ang magtalaga ng gusto nila, dahil unang una sila sila eh nag-aagawan sa pwesto.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    OA naman kung tatakbo siya, I won't vote for him ..

it's just funny that the very person doesn't have any plan of running in 2010 well, at least wala pang sinasabi, and yet some of us are thinking ahead of him...:hysterical:
    how would you know? you aren't jun lozada. come on! forums wouldn't be fun if everybody wouldn't speculate. :hysterical:
    Last edited by A121; March 5th, 2008 at 09:42 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa una pa lang wala na talaga akong tiwala jan kay Jun.

nag-salita lang naman yan dahil alam nyang papatayin na sya.

at na-udyukan na lang ng ating mga butihing seynaytors.

di pwede maging presidente yan.. ung asawa nya pwede pa.

pagnabaril na sya from the back..tapos people power..

call for a snap election and mrs. JLo..gunning for the position.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Jun Lozada is a piece of sh+t!!! I came from a La Sallian family...but not all have the same sentiments...stop using "La Sallian Family"...Bro. Isidto demonyo you are also a piece of sh+t!! .....GMA and to the kawatans in the government....You are also apiece of sh+t!!!:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Agree! I am sure when he went to the brothers hindi nila alam na meron siyang kabit at may anomaly din siyang sarili. Na isahan din sila ni Jlo. I think naawa talaga sila pero yung lumabas ang tutuong Jlo sa senate hearing wala na silang magawa kundi pagpatuloy ang support. I dont think magiging supportive ang mga madre sa mga womanizers, if they only knew earlier. Animoea Culpa La Salle. (with all due respect to my alma mater Hail!)

OT How is brother Gregory? (Old Tall American brother)
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; March 6th, 2008 at 08:14 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    how would you know? you aren't jun lozada. come on! forums wouldn't be fun if everybody wouldn't speculate. :hysterical:
    and how did you know that he would? you are not him either....:doh:

I happened to saw him answered that question in the news that he don't have any plans of running in 2010...so there...

now whether he would stand by his decision come 2010, that is for us to wait and see..but as of now he already categorically denied any ambition from running in any positions...
    Last edited by shadow; March 6th, 2008 at 12:40 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    the minute Jun Lozada declares na tatakbo sya for president

sigurado magagalit kagad si lacson or si binay at sigurado na paghulog sa kanya

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Senator? I'd rather sell chicken 'inasal'--Lozada
    By Margaux Ortiz, Gil C. Cabacungan Jr.
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 02:01:00 03/08/2008

MANILA, Philippines -- Politics seems to be the farthest thing from his mind right now. He'd rather sell chicken "inasal."
    Whistle-blower Rodolfo "Jun" Lozada said Friday he had no plans of running for public office even after the broadband scandal blow is over.
    "No, I never dreamed of being a politician," Lozada said in an interview during a campus tour at the Philippine School of Business Administration (PSBA).
    He added he also felt uncomfortable whenever he was called a hero.
    "Let me just be a watcher of politicians," Lozada told the PSBA students.
    The key witness to the scrapped $329-million National Broadband Network deal between the Philippines and China's ZTE Corp. also shook his head when asked if he would reconsider his decision should the opposition ask him to run for any position in the 2010 elections.
    "My only dream is to put up my own chicken 'inasal' business," Lozada said.
    Photo-ops with youth
    He added that he came out with his exposé on the scandal-smeared NBN-ZTE deal because of his love for the country, not to exploit it for political purposes.
    He said with a laugh: "I enjoy having my picture taken with young, idealistic people more than considering the idea of entering politics."
    Even Senate President Manny Villar was cool to the idea of the Nacionalista Party taking in Lozada as a candidate in the 2010 general elections.
    "Let us not talk about politics. If he becomes a senator, he might aspire for the presidency himself," Villar quipped at a press briefing.
    There are precedents
    Villar has already declared his plan to run as the NP's standard bearer in 2010. The country's oldest political party plans to field a full slate of candidates in the nationwide polls.
    Villar said that every Filipino was free to run and Lozada should not be deprived of his right to seek public office if the public wanted him to.
    "We all know what the public wants in their elected officials," said Villar.
    It is not unheard of in Philippine politics for someone with hardly any political experience to be elected into office after being shoved into the limelight by headline-grabbing news events.
    Protest vote
    Only the latest example is former Navy Lt. Antonio Trillanes IV, who parlayed his failed mutiny in 2003 into 11 million votes that were good enough for a seat in the Senate in 2007.
    Some observers say Lozada's prominent role in anti-Arroyo protests in schools in Metro Manila could make him the symbol of the "protest vote" in the 2010 polls.
    Lozada stressed that nobody was funding his campus tours and his planned provincial trips.
    "I go to the schools because the administrators and the students invite me to speak to them," the electronics expert said.
    He added: "Meeting the students and faculty and talking to them about the NBN-ZTE scandal is better than staying at home and feeling imprisoned."
    Lozada said his trip to the cities of Iloilo and Bacolod next week would be funded by those who invited him.
    "If Malacañang wants to fund my trips then by all means," he jested.
    PUP president cancels
    Lozada said that not all his campus tours had been successful. He was scheduled to visit the Polytechnic University of the Philippines for the second time Friday but he said the president of the school canceled it.
    "I was supposed to meet with the faculty association of PUP, but the president decided to do a unity walk in Malacañang with them," he lamented.
    The executive secretary of the Association of Major Religious Superiors (AMRSP), Sr. Estrella Castalone, who accompanies Lozada during his campus sorties, said they were surprised at the PUP president's decision to cancel the meeting.
    "We did not expect that our second PUP visit would be scrapped because (Lozada) was received warmly by the students during his first visit a few weeks back," Castalone said.
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquire...inasal--Lozada

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Jun Lozada for President 2010!