New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    One piece of advice kay whistle blower Jun Lozada.

If you are really sincere to stop the corruption in our present government, Please run for president and stop the corruption.

To be honest hindi ako bilib sayo, pa drama drama ka, but kung mapatino mo ang Philippine government, based on the things that you know about corruption and that you are tired of it, then mapabilib ako sa iyo.

so....

[SIZE="5"]J. Lozada for president[/SIZE]

ano say nyo mga tsikoteers.

pag pumalpak ka JLO mag pepeople power din kami against you.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    He might be a mighty fine guy these days as a way to fight government corruption but I won't go that far.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi kaya ng one 6-yr term president ang matanggal ang graft and corruption dito. Kelangan ang mga susunod na mga magiging presidents e maging malinis and sincere in getting rid of corruption.

Nung unang lumabas si JLo, naniniwala pa ako sa kanya. But since lumabas sya at nag campus tour, and sumama pa sa mga rallies na may pakawaykaway pa, parang sumasakay nalang sya sa popularity nya at nawala na yung essence kung bakit sya naging ganito kasikat.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Hindi kaya ng one 6-yr term president ang matanggal ang graft and corruption dito. Kelangan ang mga susunod na mga magiging presidents e maging malinis and sincere in getting rid of corruption.

Nung unang lumabas si JLo, naniniwala pa ako sa kanya. But since lumabas sya at nag campus tour, and sumama pa sa mga rallies na may pakawaykaway pa, parang sumasakay nalang sya sa popularity nya at nawala na yung essence kung bakit sya naging ganito kasikat.

agree 100%
    sana tumahimik na lang sya after niya nailabas ang gusto nyang sabihin ....
    i know a batchmate of his from UST and he has no nice things to say about this guy .
    ang dami rin kakilala itong si JLo sa military at ang sabi sa akin ng mga nakakilala sa kanya ay hindi rin ito mapagkakatiwalaan

maybe we should just believe the message but not the messenger

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    to be honest, it's not the president that is the main problem, but the constituents of the government. nuke the bastards and voila!
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonic View Post
    agree 100%
    sana tumahimik na lang sya after niya nailabas ang gusto nyang sabihin ....
    i know a batchmate of his from UST and he has no nice things to say about this guy .
    ang dami rin kakilala itong si JLo sa military at ang sabi sa akin ng mga nakakilala sa kanya ay hindi rin ito mapagkakatiwalaan

maybe we should just believe the message but not the messenger
    This is what I was waiting to hear from all the threads. People who knew him before in school, Alcatel, businesses and the organizations and groups he has joined. People he has dealt with in the past. I know they are scared to speak against JLo but its important that we hear from them.

bayonic

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Tanga lang ang boboto sa taong umamin na ngurakot din sya.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If takot kayo sa "Kapamilya Inc", wait til JLo become president. 13 siblings, marami doon walang trabaho at umaasa sa kanya.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    deja vu ba? -cory after Peeps Power against macoy-... plain house wife, no public office experience, etc..etc. i think it's already been experienced and the outcome is not really impressive.

tayong mga pinoy talaga masyadong padalos-dalos eh.

teka ilan ba anak nya doon sa kabit nya? na idagdag sa apat nyang legits at idagadag pa yung 13 siblings nya na umaasa sa kanya.

hhhmmm interesting.

pero sa totoo lang iilan ba ang mga intelligent voters natin? no wonder na ang likes nila jess lapid and bong revilla won the national slots as KAGALANGGALANG NA SENADORES. ...f$#*CK!!!
    Last edited by dbuzz; March 4th, 2008 at 11:53 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OA naman kung tatakbo siya, I won't vote for him ..

it's just funny that the very person doesn't have any plan of running in 2010 well, at least wala pang sinasabi, and yet some of us are thinking ahead of him...:hysterical:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Jun Lozada for President 2010!