New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    sorry Piston, not sorry

I hate all these empty jeeps Baguio causing traffic. wala naman laman. if they didn't have that much emissions and they don't occupy the roads and the shoulders(parked). i wouldn't go against them.

DOTC rush to phase out jeepney in 2016 more of a rush for commissions ? Piston « Bulatlat

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    things i hate in baguio.

Jeepneys
    SM

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    grabe parking ng jeep sa st. ana bridge.

if crimes would go up because of these jeepney drivers losing their livelihood. increase the police to citizen ratio..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    pwede bang yung mga jeepney driver ang palitan? Pushing e-jeeps will cut down on pollution, but it won't make them better drivers.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    There no sense to be paranoid. From old dilapidated corollas to brand new vios ang taxis. Buses are now not rolling coffins, may design naman presentable.

It's time for the jeepney to be regulated and upgraded para naman mag-match sa progress natin na tinatamada ngsun

It will also put a curb on smuggling paubra engines and sometimes cause accident and death

It's high time we phase out these excuse of a vehicle

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    The big question is,will our government have the political will to push through with it? Given that it is election year again in 2016..hhhmmmmm.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Hayskul pa lang ako sinasabi na yan ng gobyerno, 1 year na lang ga-gradweyt na sa koleyds eldest ko 😃 yun pa rin sinasabi about phasing out the puj...LoL

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Air quality index of metro manila is 150+ micrograms per normal cubic meters.

Over 50% above good index.

Sharp will have a good business with their air purifiers once these pulmonologists and chest doctors recommend air purifiers.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Kalokohan yan. With the attitude of filipinos. Nako..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I'm all for this change.

Unlike a few here, I refuse to take the cynical views of the issue. I would like to have my children enjoy clean air in the future. This is going to be a major step for the government, but they have to start somewhere.

Instead of outright refusing to replace old jeepneys, citing how 'well-maintained' their current jeeps are or how expensive the EVs are, etc., PISTON should rather consider negotiating for a transition program that will allow them to exchange their old jeeps for e-PUVs that does not put too much dent on their wallet.

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast