New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014

...is a myth.

Remember, PRIVATE greed is the why you enjoy all the tech you have on you right now.

And government intervention is always wasteful.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post

...is a myth.

Remember, PRIVATE greed is the why you enjoy all the tech you have on you right now.

And government intervention is always wasteful.

The goverment cant fix "lazy" or tong-its mentality

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ^pwede... kaso kasalanan pa din yan ng Manila.

Pero... hindi nila tinatanong: yung gastos ng pag decongest ng Manila vs gastos sa pag solve ng problema sa CAPACITY ng NCR. At alin sa kanila ang mas malaki ang ROI.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    ^pwede... kaso kasalanan pa din yan ng Manila.

Pero... hindi nila tinatanong: yung gastos ng pag decongest ng Manila vs gastos sa pag solve ng problema sa CAPACITY ng NCR. At alin sa kanila ang mas malaki ang ROI.

Maybe he'll move most of them to davao

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Which is a city with bigger capacity problems than the NCR. Wonder how much that will cost

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    question now is: saan province niya ililipat yung mga factories na nasa Metro Manila pa?

Is Bulacan feasible enough to accept them? kasi sa Laguna and even Cavite, limited na ang lot spaces for them, IMO.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    question now is: saan province niya ililipat yung mga factories na nasa Metro Manila pa?

Is Bulacan feasible enough to accept them? kasi sa Laguna and even Cavite, limited na ang lot spaces for them, IMO.
    Malawak pa sa dalawang province na yan.

I dunno about Bulacan, but if we build BRTs or trains going to and fro Manila to the subs, AND build a truck only highway to any port that can handle the traffic, then any where AROUND Manila will be fine.

However, if he plans to do it at, say, Laoag then we will need to RECREATE Manila, in terms of capacity, at Laoag.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Malawak pa sa dalawang province na yan.

I dunno about Bulacan, but if we build BRTs or trains going to and fro Manila to the subs, AND build a truck only highway to any port that can handle the traffic, then any where AROUND Manila will be fine.

However, if he plans to do it at, say, Laoag then we will need to RECREATE Manila, in terms of capacity, at Laoag.

Pls not in cavite and laguna, overcrowded already....road going to and from there cannot cope with the influx of people.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Pls not in cavite and laguna, overcrowded already....road going to and from there cannot cope with the influx of people.
    You are talking about transport capacity, not overcrowding - which is another capacity issue.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    You are talking about transport capacity, not overcrowding - which is another capacity issue.

I talking bout both sir.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast