New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Assuming the leader of a nation is straight, wouldn't one think that he/she would want her immediate subordinates be as he/she is? And make it a policy that their subordinates, in turn, be as their bosses and so in down the line. Well, FYI the Philippines in now the most corrupt nation in the world. Okay, correct me if I'm wrong - second?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    madali naman testingin kung sino ang mga tao capable of being corrupt or not. that's why i just think it's a waste of time filtering out the corrupts from the non-corrupt or rating the performance of a country/empire on just corruption alone

kumain kayo sa eat all you can dinner

maraming tao kahit nagbabayad ng mahal, tama lang ang kinakain, a little of everything, balanced meal kumbaga

pero karamihan ng tao, sa sobrang pinanghinayang binayad nila, talagang lamon to the max. that goes the same with life I guess, kung masyado mo chine-cherish mga pinaghirapan mo, mas madali ka pa maging corrupt bec. you tend to justify your being there.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    ^^ ah hindi naman sa ganoon. gusto lang namin masulit ang bayad

sa breakfast buffet ng hotel lamon talaga ako duon para hindi na kailangan mag-lunch

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    kumain kayo sa eat all you can dinner

maraming tao kahit nagbabayad ng mahal, tama lang ang kinakain, a little of everything, balanced meal kumbaga

pero karamihan ng tao, sa sobrang pinanghinayang binayad nila, talagang lamon to the max. that goes the same with life I guess, kung masyado mo chine-cherish mga pinaghirapan mo, mas madali ka pa maging corrupt bec. you tend to justify your being there.
    bro obviously, people who eat at "eat all you can" ay naturally kakain sila ng all they can. otherwise doon na sila sa a la carte.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [quote=4JGtootsie;1029000]
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Meron naman safeguards ang constitution diyan which is impeachment! If you can survive 6 impeachments then I think you are clever given that there is corruption.
    yun nga ang problema! the only tool na nasa constitution para maalis and president eh hinaharang niya, if she's really innocent as she was claiming then bakit hind i-allow and impeachment?

what surviving 6 impeachment? walang ni isang impeachment na nangyari..and it's not clever, pakapalan na lang talaga...
    Last edited by shadow; March 14th, 2008 at 09:01 AM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    [quote=shadow;1030800]
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post

yun nga ang problema! the only tool na nasa constitution para maalis and president eh hinaharang niya, if she's really innocent as she was claiming then bakit hind i-allow and impeachment?

what surviving 6 impeachment? walang ni isang impeachment na nangyari..and it's not clever, pakapalan na lang talaga...

i agree. . ."pakapalan na lang talaga ng mukha". . .

this government is continually setting precedents: "i'm sorry"; giving posts to retired military people and financially satisfying the current active generals; making a mockery of the senate hearings by ordering people to deliberately lie under oath; showing the whole country that it is okay to abduct people even in a crowded place like the airport (no one is safe); giving bribes even to non-filipinos just to secure a project for their own greed. . .just to name the obvious ones. . .she has revolutionized corruption and raised it to a worse level

sigh!. . . even if she ceases to wield power prematurely or in 2010, she has already created a blue print for the presidents-to-be new ways to be corrupt and stay in power. . .

we must be vigilant as tax-paying citizens. . .hindi dapat tayo magsawa sa mga nakikita natin. . .imagine, pinaghirapan nating pera ang mga ginagamit nila. . .

pasensya na po. . .nag-init lang ulit ang ulo ko. . .

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    "yun nga ang problema! the only tool na nasa constitution para maalis and president eh hinaharang niya, if she's really innocent as she was claiming then bakit walang ni isang impeachment na nangyari..and it's not clever, pakapalan na lang talaga..."it hind i-allow and impeachment?"

Then the problem is the congressmen and senators that dont vote for impeachment. Si Erap na impeach, why cant she? Hindi mo ba randam ang asenso.

"what surviving 6 impeachment? walang ni isang impeachment na nangyari..and it's not clever, pakapalan na lang talaga..."

I said 6 impeachments in reference to removing presidents if the need arise. For arguments sake, who do you think will be the best replacement for PGMA in case she steps down. If you can give reasons why he /she is better than PGMA and should be the next president.
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; March 14th, 2008 at 08:23 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Then the problem is the congressmen and senators that dont vote for impeachment. Si Erap na impeach, why cant she? Hindi mo ba randam ang asenso.
    not the senators, before transmitting the complaint to the senate dapat mangagaling sa lower house, since "bata" niya karamihan and mas kayang lagyan ng pera ang members ng lower house kaya hinde umaabot sa upper house (Senate)

bec Erap didn't tried to stop the process....he didn't bribe the congressmen, in fact in hindsight I think Erap respected the rule of law and the constitution more..

just look around you, meron bang asenso? kung meron man artificial lang yan since bagsak talaga ang US economy...

For arguments sake, who do you think will be replacement for PGMA in case she steps down.
    siyempre the Vice-President Noli De Castro, just bec he is the constitutional successor...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    In hindsight do you think that it would have been better if Erap was not impeached, Edsa 2 did not happen and his 6 year term permitted to go on its natural way? Then 2004 elections would have given our country a legitimate president?

"siyempre the Vice-President Noli De Castro, just bec he is the constitutional successor..."

Noli, because he is the VP. No other reason?
    Last edited by 4JGtootsie; March 14th, 2008 at 10:45 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In hindsight do you think that it would have been better if Erap was not impeached, Edsa 2 did not happen and his 6 year term permitted to go on its natural way? Then 2004 elections would have given our country a legitimate president?
    I really don't know..maybe and maybe not...what I'm sure of is that if we allowed him to finish his term then all of this legitimacy issues will not be here to haunt us....GMA would have been a better president...if she waited for her time...

and BTW, Erap was not really impeached well, technically he was impeached just bec the complaint reaches the Senate but the process was never finished, remember Joker Arroyo who is supposed to be the protector of constitution and the believer of rule of law....headed the walkout of the aborted impeachment......so much for being a believer of "rule of law" ey?

Noli, because he is the VP. No other reason?

I don't think you can find a better reason/s than him being the Vice-President and the Constitutional successor....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
The Imminent Fall of the Evil Empire