New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which Public Official Position Would You Choose?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • President for the Country

15 46.88%
  • Vice-President for the Country

0 0%
  • Department Secretary

5 15.63%
  • Senator

3 9.38%
  • Congressman/Congresswoman

0 0%
  • Governor

2 6.25%
  • Mayor

1 3.13%
  • Vice-Mayor

0 0%
  • Councillor

1 3.13%
  • Brgy. Chairman

0 0%
  • Others

5 15.63%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakuha mo boto ko altis

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    double post! sorry.
    Last edited by LexTer; October 18th, 2007 at 01:21 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    gusto ko ma action. governor or much better kung DILG secretary. ipapahinto ko huweteng (na walang patong sakin).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    nakuha mo boto ko altis
    Haha! Tatakbo nako....sa treadmill. Hehe!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    very well delivered, altis6453.
    if i can add also. there should be a change in the qualifications if a person runs for a position in the government esp his/her educational attainment.he must be a college graduate(how can somebody manage a position if he/she cant even get a high school diploma).

secondly, eradicate those mayors, governors, senators and congressmen who are useless and have done nothing but recieve salary, allowances, countrywide dev't fund, etc etc which only ends up in their pockets buying properties, expensive cars and providing food to their families-the money they robbed from the filipino people! and they still dare to hear holy mass on sundays!

third, change those lawyers in DOJ. with so many corrupt officials they only managed to put erap & the few behind bars.what a shame!

fourth, there should be a come back of the oil stabilization fund. ( the one abolished by the FVR-another corrupt) granting that we are all taxpayers, we filipinos will benefit from this,tsikoteers in particular. hence, stabilizing the oil prices.thereby stabilizing the prices of all commodities ( commonly called the domino effect).

fifth, by mandatory law, standardize the salary of all medical workers( doctors, nurses,midwives etc) both in gov't and private sectors(stockholders are the ony ones getting rich,they should share the blessings also).A healthy economy needs a healthy community.results in lessened if not halting of overseas job for a better wage.

sixth, jail GMA, the gambler-corrupt first gentleman, FVR, chavit(a whislte blower doesnt make an excuse from being a lawbreaker too).

thanx!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Altis6453 for President 2010!!!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    I want to be president! i will amass by hook or by crook as much wealth as possible on my first 100 days, bribe somebody to file impeachment against me (pero dapat mag-bribe din ako na wag tapusin yung case sa senate) the i will ask the next president to grant me Exec Clemency (on condition that i would return 1% of my loot)!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    When I become the President of the Philippines, I will triple the salary of all policemen and military people and make security and welfare of the people the number one priority of my governemt. I'm hoping that the triple salary will make policemen do without the bribes and as a result, people will become more disciplined. Yun mga jay-walkers, traffic violators (jeep and buses especially) mumultahan ko lahat yan and the money will be added into my budget to pay for the police's salary. I'm also hoping that this will bring in more foreign investments.

The next step would be to strictly implement family planning and control population growth.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    given a choice, I would like to be the head of any of the ff:
    -BIR
    -BOC (customs)
    -DPWH

I'm sure you know why......hehehe.....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    IMHO, hindi naman natin talaga alam kung sino ang may sala sa loob ng palasyo. para bang walis ka ng walis pero kapit-bahay mo naman pala ang nagtatapon ng kalat sa paligid ng bakuran mo without you knowing who is it.
    ganon din siguro sa govt natin. im sure, ginagawa din ng govt offcials ang trabaho nila kaya lang, matagal ng naipon ang mga basura na dapat nila linisin. kung baga, tumigas na lahat ng madali linisin kaya hirap na sila. plus the fact na sa dami ng sumisira sa mga ginawa nilang mabuti, d na natin alam kung alin ang tama at kung sino ang gumagawa ng mabuti at masama.

ang hirap din magturo kung sino ang masama at mabuti. minsan kasi yung gumagawa ng masama, yun ang mabuti sa mata ng tao.

isa pa, lahat ng problema sa govt, minana na lang ng mga nakaupo at napabayaan na yung iba.

if you are the owner of an enterprise, you will do everything in your power to manage it. what ever it takes. hindi ka rin papayag na basta ka na lang palitan ng ibang mamumuno sa negosyo d ba??? will you simply step down & willing to give up everything you worked for??

sa totoo lang, hindi parehas ang laban dahil d mo alam kung ano ang uunahin mo. family ba o pride??? pride to fight for your right...you family's right as well.

kaya para sa akin, kahit ano gawin natin, d na magbabago ang mga nakaupo dahil manhid na sila at bulag. kaya ang tanging paraan para mapalitan sila ay pwersahan na.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
If you were given a chance of becoming a "public official", what would it be?