New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Which Public Official Position Would You Choose?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • President for the Country

15 46.88%
  • Vice-President for the Country

0 0%
  • Department Secretary

5 15.63%
  • Senator

3 9.38%
  • Congressman/Congresswoman

0 0%
  • Governor

2 6.25%
  • Mayor

1 3.13%
  • Vice-Mayor

0 0%
  • Councillor

1 3.13%
  • Brgy. Chairman

0 0%
  • Others

5 15.63%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    I don't know if this question was already asked in this forum but I would like to ask the opinions of my fellow Tsikoteers regarding this matter.

All of us are capable of becoming of who we want to be and where we want to be diba? We can become successful in our crafts and once in a while, fail too!

But given the chance of becoming a public official, What position would you choose and why?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd like a job at the MMDA, the DENR or maybe the DOTC... the DECS would have been nice, until they broke it in half and created the beaureaucratic nightmare that is the the CHED and the DECS... besides... the infighting at the DECS would probably eat me alive...

Those places, one person can actually make a difference... see what Miriam did at Immigration before (before she became such an egotist)... and unlike being a Governor or a Mayor, your work has consequences for all Filipinos.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    president syempre

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Director-General of the PNP.

I'd implement broad reforms and bring back the trust that the public used to have for the police. First thing I would do is fire the sleazy and corrupt cops and send them behind bars. Everything will follow and fall into place after that.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Syempre, presidente.

I'll declare martial law, and dissolve congress.

We need a fresh start.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    personally, i know my limits.
    so local government muna. either councilor or vice mayor.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Senator

How hard can it be? Pa-upo upo ka lang in your big-ass chair, mag-suot ng eyeglass para sabihin matalino, magalit sa mga interviewees during a "Senate Inquiry" then eat a buffet lunch and dinner on the house!

Uwi ka pa sa big-ass house mo using an Escalade or Navigator or any guzzler of your choice.

Repeat the following day!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    i prefer the position of the DILG.

from this position, i'm gonna trim down all lousy public officials including that of the PNP

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    President/Commander-in-Thief ooppss Chief pala and will prove to those who did not voted for me that they've commited a big mistake...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ako naman my first order of battle is to lessen the cities of NCR. merge one city over another, up to the point na 5-6 na lang Mayor. I will also do so in the Provinces. if I can reduce the regions to 8, that will translate to only 16 senators na lang as well as lesser congressmen.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
If you were given a chance of becoming a "public official", what would it be?