New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    be a dictator. kamay na bakal kelangan natin para tumino mga tao.

diktador na may puso.......... pwede ba yun? anyway, unang PD ko would be...... death penalty sa mga kotong at kurakot.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    gather all politicians (Congressmen, Gov, Mayors) sa Batasan building, lock them all up, then blow up the whole building!

This would clean the Philippines of undesirable people

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dagdagan sahod ng public school teachers(double or triple it), policemen and soldiers..at the same time go after bigtime tax evaders...Clandestinely set up my own secret police..Its job, to root out all perceived enemies of the state( my perceived) includes bigtime corrupt officials, mga leaders ng welgista at whiners sa gobierno, smugglers, big time syndicate operators and the like..they will just disappear...this initial onslaught will send the message, kung meron pang di nagbago...they will also disappear..afterwards further enhance the government's cash flow and start on infrastructures..this hopefully will create more jobs and together with the stringent and terrifying disciplinary measures on corruption will stimulate creation of businesses and in turn will create additional jobs..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    remove Emilio Aguinaldo on our history books.

he was born filthy with wealth and power who had Bonifacio killed to become the 1st president. damn... even our 1st president is even corrupt.
    ot: i share this view. . .hindi dapat sya kinikilalang bayani

anyway, balik tayo sa thread. . .

-increase the capacity of the bir to collect taxes, esp from those tax-evading big corporations and wealthy individuals (richard gomez, juday, atbp, mag-ingat kayo!)
    -4-day work week sa mga gov't offices (7 am to 6 pm) para less traffic
    -create more state universities and public hospitals
    -no more pork barrels; the respective cabinet departments allocate the project funds
    -offer peace talks with the rebels on the condition that they will lay down their arms first, pag ayaw nila, tugisin sa bundok
    -no more names of public officials sa public establishments/gov't projects
    -initiate federalism or another system to decentralize the government para mabigyan ng atensyon yung mga tao sa probinsya
    -increase the salaries of teachers, soldiers, policemen and give them high quality medical benefits that cover their dependents. . .pero pag me nahuling corrupt, sibak agad
    -ban the current programming styles of both abs-cbn and gma

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ... become the most handsome head of state in the world.

Pasensiya na nananaginip pa ko.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    una una ay ganito
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTer View Post
    be a dictator. kamay na bakal kelangan natin para tumino mga tao.

diktador na may puso.......... pwede ba yun? anyway, unang PD ko would be...... death penalty sa mga kotong at kurakot.
    then ito
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Dagdagan sahod ng public school teachers(double or triple it), policemen and soldiers..at the same time go after bigtime tax evaders...Clandestinely set up my own secret police..Its job, to root out all perceived enemies of the state( my perceived) includes bigtime corrupt officials, mga leaders ng welgista at whiners sa gobierno, smugglers, big time syndicate operators and the like..they will just disappear...this initial onslaught will send the message, kung meron pang di nagbago...they will also disappear..afterwards further enhance the government's cash flow and start on infrastructures..this hopefully will create more jobs and together with the stringent and terrifying disciplinary measures on corruption will stimulate creation of businesses and in turn will create additional jobs..
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    gather all politicians (Congressmen, Gov, Mayors) sa Batasan building, lock them all up, then blow up the whole building!
    This would clean the Philippines of undesirable people
    then roundup all the whiners and parasites to hard-hard labor the same as Gulag.

of course the government(my gov't) will make sure that all the under privilege kids will have first class education, food and shelter and these kids will be on their own when they reach 18. [SIZE=1](but!!! if they became delinquent. they will suffer twice as hard)
    [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    if i were president, i'd drive my own car in and out of malacanang
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I will make George Bush as my vice-president.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    * All out war sa mga NPA, MILF
    * Free lahat sa public schools
    * Alisin lahat ng Party List
    * 3 lang pwede kumandidati sa pagka president
    * Shoot to kill lahat drug lords
    * Modernize AFP
    * Increase lahat ng salaries ng mga soldiers, police, teachers
    * Control atleast 50% ang media para both sides para patas lang.
    * Singilin ng tax ang simbahan kung patuloy sila sa pakikialam sa goverment.
    * Gawa bagong batas na dapat pwede magkaron ng 5 asawa ang president.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    * All out war sa mga NPA, MILF
    * Free lahat sa public schools
    * Alisin lahat ng Party List
    * 3 lang pwede kumandidati sa pagka president
    * Shoot to kill lahat drug lords
    * Modernize AFP
    * Increase lahat ng salaries ng mga soldiers, police, teachers
    * Control atleast 50% ang media para both sides para patas lang.
    * Singilin ng tax ang simbahan kung patuloy sila sa pakikialam sa goverment.
    * Gawa bagong batas na dapat pwede magkaron ng 5 asawa ang president.
    bakit 5 lang?...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
If I were the President of the Philippines I would....