New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    In my previous thread, Filipinos claim to love America and not want to destroy it.

Seriously, Fils?.... After everything they've done to you? Despite what they are doing to you today? I just... I don't get it.....

And if you love them....... why'd you ask to be free? You should have remained their slaves, I guess.

Clearly of course, you really are an enslaved people whether they rule you or not. July 4th was a lie. They continue to have an invisible leash on you and until you break this leash that they have placed upon you to keep you and them together, you will never be free.

Only freedom from them can make you prosper....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ban coming in 3..2..1

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dontwastemytime View Post
    In my previous thread, Filipinos claim to love America and not want to destroy it.

Seriously, Fils?.... After everything they've done to you? Despite what they are doing to you today? I just... I don't get it.....

And if you love them....... why'd you ask to be free? You should have remained their slaves, I guess.

Clearly of course, you really are an enslaved people whether they rule you or not. July 4th was a lie. They continue to have an invisible leash on you and until you break this leash that they have placed upon you to keep you and them together, you will never be free.

This man is right. Just watch this.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Ban coming in 3..2..1

Why don't you just answer the question...hmm?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Chief View Post
    This man is right. Just watch this.
    I am not going to waste 2 hours of my precious time on a crappy video.

Why don't you just tell what's in your mind?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Why don't you just answer the question...hmm?
    Seriously? Why should I ask for freedom from a country who fed my family for the last 27 years and sent my kids to school? Whatever beef you have with the US I suggest you sort it out man.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Why should I ask for freedom from a country who fed my family for the last 27 years and sent my kids to school?
    But you would be able to feed your family with so much more when the evil empire is gone, don't you see that?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

errr,... how old are you?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    But you would be able to feed your family with so much more when the evil empire is gone, don't you see that?
    Errr, not sure if you are being sarcastic but how and where can I get a US-level wage from a local company?

PH minimum wage = P530.
    $1US = P53.
    Oh, almost the same except for 1 zero.

Ah, I know the answer. Run for public office! If Filipinos love Americans so much, why'd you ask for freedom?If Filipinos love Americans so much, why'd you ask for freedom?If Filipinos love Americans so much, why'd you ask for freedom?

Last edited by dreamur; March 31st, 2019 at 09:00 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    errr,... how old are you?

Your turn..... why hasn't the Philippines destroyed the US?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast