New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I thought it 82k PER Bonus. Total Annual Bonus pala. Better than none...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Will this take effect immediately na ba? May bonus kasi kami this end of february eh.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ not yet. May publication period pa yan to take effect. And IRR is needed AFAIK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ^ not yet. May publication period pa yan to take effect. And IRR is needed AFAIK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    diba may nilagay na clause sa senate version na failure of DOF to provide the IRR will not defer implementation of the law?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    challenge naman yan sa companies. how to implement? use a different reporting form? different return? at the risk of being slapped fines, some companies may wait for the irr bago sumunod para malinaw amg protocols... baka company pa ma penalize...

on the other hand... assuming yearly cumulative bonus ang pinag uusapan.. feb pa lang now.. lots of time for bir to issue an irr for such a simple law... dapat icontempt na bir kung dpa sya makapaglabas ng irr agad...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Impossible per bonus yan. Lagi total annual value ang basis whether income or benefits for bonuses, di ba?

Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    challenge naman yan sa companies. how to implement? use a different reporting form? different return? at the risk of being slapped fines, some companies may wait for the irr bago sumunod para malinaw amg protocols... baka company pa ma penalize...

on the other hand... assuming yearly cumulative bonus ang pinag uusapan.. feb pa lang now.. lots of time for bir to issue an irr for such a simple law... dapat icontempt na bir kung dpa sya makapaglabas ng irr agad...
    I am not familiar with BIR forms kasi sa amin sa govt agency, automatic yung accounting gumagawa.
    Pero IMO, hindi naman siguro mababago ang forms. Magbabago lang naman ang ceiling for tax exempt benefits so konting adjustment lang sa formula.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Impossible per bonus yan. Lagi total annual value ang basis whether income or benefits for bonuses, di ba?

Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post

I am not familiar with BIR forms kasi sa amin sa govt agency, automatic yung accounting gumagawa.
    Pero IMO, hindi naman siguro mababago ang forms. Magbabago lang naman ang ceiling for tax exempt benefits so konting adjustment lang sa formula.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    For those who are employed, don't you just need to change the values in this part of the 2316 form?

NON-TAXABLE/EXEMPT COMPENSATION INCOME
    37 13th Month Pay and Other Benefits
    41 Total Non-Taxable/Exempt Compensation Income

For those who are employed, don't you just need to change the values in this part of the 2316 form?

NON-TAXABLE/EXEMPT COMPENSATION INCOME
    37 13th Month Pay and Other Benefits
    41 Total Non-Taxable/Exempt Compensation Income

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i also remember 82K exemption on bonuses (yes, total).
    but... if you have an 82K bonus, i don't think you would really need, perhaps even feel, that exemption at all..

but... if you have an 82K bonus, i don't think you would really need, perhaps even feel, that exemption at all..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post

Won't you still feel it? Am I right that before the first 30k was excempted and the rest taxable by 32%

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ^
    you can, thats 26K plus at 32% tax on a 82K bonus

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
House approves bill increasing tax exemption ceiling on bonuses to P70k