New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    First, "show me the money".

Remember,the "Golden Rule": He who has the gold, rules.
    eto naman lagi ang nasusunod kaya wag masyado paranoid on GMA being the speaker of the house. di ko lang matandaan dati nung interview ni Cong Locsin regarding this scenario, medyo maganda yung explanation nya. it like "unless GMA can buy the congressman ek ek". kaya balik golden rule. di mo muna kikibo yung mga neutral kunong congressman. bid war yan.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    masyado siyang greedy sa kapangyarihan..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anything to stay in power to protect herself and her not-so-intelligent offspring.

This is something new: House > Presidency > Senate

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    why not. kayang kaya nya un

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Akala ko ba si Villar is an ally of Arroyo...that's what Noynoy was always saying during the campaign...how come Noynoy is now asking Villar's help to stop Arroyo from becoming speaker....i dont understand that.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizal View Post
    Akala ko ba si Villar is an ally of Arroyo...that's what Noynoy was always saying during the campaign...how come Noynoy is now asking Villar's help to stop Arroyo from becoming speaker....i dont understand that.
    well.... the recent elections is just a power struggle for most politicians.... Im pretty sure that most of the congressmen would join LP.... GMA is not in the position to hold "loyalty checks" to her partymates anymore.

She just lost a big chunk of her influence and power.... Government is now reorganizing itself... alliances are lost and new ones are forming....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i'am sure she is already pooling her loyal dogs as of this moment, and see if she has the numbers in the new lower house to become the next speaker....if not, either she maps an escape route or calls her dogs not to attend the national canvass so that the president apparent stays "APPARENT"

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    It will never happen..

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    kung sino me hawak ng kaban advantage lagi dyan. ngayon kung wait mo ang mga congressman lumapit sa me hawak ng kaban e baka magkaproblema. pero ang me hawak ng kaban ang lalapit sa mga congressman, syempre sigurado.:D
    masakit mang tangapin, pera pera talaga yan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what loyalty check is she talking about?, loyalty is out the window as soon as a new administration comes in.

unless gustong magutom ng mga congressmen dahil wala silang makukuhang pork barrel for the next 6 years assuming pwede pa sila tumakbo sa 2013, sayang naman yun pagod nila nun campaign kung hinde sila susunod sa Presidente

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Gloria as speaker of the house?