New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post
    ^ kaso mas mabilis magpadami yung mga hindi nagiisip

kaya siguro anti-RH si escalera
    Mukha nga... they need the mangmang voting block to succeed kaya no to RH si Escalera.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    binabawi na ni escalera sinabi nya

‘I’m a victim of cyber-bullying,’ cries Sotto as he calls for scrapping of plagiarized part of speech from records

MANILA, Philippines – Saying he was a victim of “cyber-bullying,” Senate Majority Leader Vicente “Tito” Sotto on Wednesday moved to purge from the records of the Senate a portion of his speech that he allegedly plagiarized from a blog article.

“Perhaps I’ve been the first senator in the Philippines to fall victim to cyber-bullying,” said Sotto, who stood up on the floor to answer the continued attack he has been receiving in social networking sites.

“In blogs, Facebook, and Twitter, I became the center of ridicule and malicious attacks from various individuals, especially those backing the RH Bill,” he said, referring to the Reproductive Health bill (RH).

“This might be part of their strategies, with their millions of funds. If you can’t kill the message, kill the messenger,” said Sotto, who is opposing the passage of the bill.

Sotto insisted that he did not plagiarize his speech contrary to claims by US-based blogger, Sarah Pope.

“I did not take any credit because I’m no doctor. The blanket disclaimer is an admission that the research materials cited in my speech are based on studies by respectable experts,” he said.

And to his critics, Sotto had this to say: “Para sa mga naninira at humuhusga sa akin sa Facebook, Twitter, Blog at pati na rin sa diyaryo ito po ang masasabi ko. Kahit mukha akong walang pinag-aralan kung ikukumpara sa mga pinag-aral nila at hindi kasing dunong nila, ang mahalaga ay ang ipinaglalaban ko.”

He said his intention was to fight for the sanctity of life.

And to put an end to the controversy, Sotto moved to be stricken off the record a paragraph in his speech last August 13, containing reference with the study of Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride.
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/260062/...h-from-records

3. Join Date
    May 2006

Winner!!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post

Winner!!
    Even the contraceptive which Sotto claimed kill his son in 1975, was released to the market in 1978.

LYING THIEF
    Last edited by hein; August 29th, 2012 at 08:49 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    OT: sino daw foreign lobbyist ng RH bill?

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Iba talaga mentalidad ng pinoy..tigas talaga. Kung american senator kaya ano ang reaksiyon pag ganito rin ang sitwasyon

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^ kung ibang lahi yan, nag resign na agad yan

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    two years after sotto's son's death because of contraceptives, he composed this song:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post
    binabawi na ni escalera sinabi nya

‘I’m a victim of cyber-bullying,’ cries Sotto as he calls for scrapping of plagiarized part of speech from records

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/260062/...h-from-records
    Grabe naman,- tina-tap na naman ang pagiging maawain ng mga Pinoy sa mga nabu-bully....

E siya itong mali ang ginawa sa una pa lang,- pinapalabas pa niya ngayong siya ang na-argabyado....

At katulad ni Leon Guerrero,- nagpa-awa epek na naman ito na hindi siya kasindunong ng iba at mababa lang ang kanyang pinag-aralan... Drama na naman ito....

16.7K:weathermanf2:>>>:sampay:
    Last edited by CVT; August 30th, 2012 at 10:41 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Grabe naman,- tina-tap na naman ang pagiging maawain ng mga Pinoy sa mga nabu-bully....

E siya itong mali ang ginawa sa una pa lang,- pinapalabas pa niya ngayong siya ang na-argabyado....

At katulad ni Leon Guerrero,- nagpa-awa epek na naman ito na hindi siya kasindunong ng iba at mababa lang ang kanyang pinag-aralan... Drama na naman ito....

16.7K:weathermanf2:>>>:sampay:
    What do we expect? Forte nila ang acting

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast