New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 28 of 86 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 852
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,042
    #271
    Nayari si angara. Puro kasi pa-cute eh





    Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,755
    #272
    ^

    Burrrrnnnnnnnn


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,756
    #273
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Nayari si angara. Puro kasi pa-cute eh





    Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Nakaka wala ng respeto pag senador joking about ***y time Pati asawa niya bigyan niya naman ng kahihiyan

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #274
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Nakaka wala ng respeto pag senador joking about ***y time Pati asawa niya bigyan niya naman ng kahihiyan

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Aren't you numbed by the current 1 in the palace yet?Elections 2019

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,114
    #275
    Tambak nanaman itong otso diretso sa election, masyadong mahina itong mga kandidato.

    Mga pa-cute pa rin saka mga tyope. Si Mar Roxas hinde pa rin natuto y nun pagkatalo niya.

    Hinde na uso pa good boy effect ngayon.

    They have to fight back and play dirty or steaat talk smuck to win.

    It's time to face duterte and his minions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    677
    #276
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Tambak nanaman itong otso diretso sa election, masyadong mahina itong mga kandidato.

    Mga pa-cute pa rin saka mga tyope. Si Mar Roxas hinde pa rin natuto y nun pagkatalo niya.

    Hinde na uso pa good boy effect ngayon.

    They have to fight back and play dirty or steaat talk smuck to win.

    It's time to face duterte and his minions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True. They should know their audience better.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,894
    #277

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,214
    #278

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,716
    #279
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    In Your Dreams! 😂😪😴

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,788
    #280
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    In Your Dreams! Elections 2019Elections 2019Elections 2019
    Basa ko sa last line bro "give chance to be assassinated".

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Elections 2019