New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 66 of 86 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    nobody believed my promdi vs imperial manila / jolog vs konyo / masa vs elitista view

everyone was laughing at my theory

sabi ko the masses hate elitists so much that they'll vote for people mosted hated by elistists

just to give elitists the finger

--

one can argue "why did they vote for those people? don't they care about the country?"

answer:

if the country is going to hell what do they have to lose?

they're already poor

can't get any worse for them
    Madami bumoto na elitist sa admin uls.

I think the hierarchy is really simple

Class 1 - Elitist Duterte - cunning, prim n proper, in the sidelines; uses the masses to make the Class 2 always emotional and bothered , unproductive so that Elitist duterte can pinooint opportunities amidst the chaos
    Class 2 - Elitist Yellow - puro education, objectivity, intelligence. In other words, walang EQ kasi hinde maka move on everytime naririnig mga kabastusan and mura ni MyPres. Kelangan magkarun ng closure
    Class 3 - Masses Duterte - majority; emotional, swayable,

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess we'll just have to keep a watchful eye on these people and hope that the Senate would be true to it's word in being independent.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They can plunder the nation's coffers for all I care. Bring the country down to the ground.

Can we really do anything about it? Wala!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    They can plunder the nation's coffers for all I care. Bring the country down to the ground.

Can we really do anything about it? Wala!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People get the government they deserve.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    OMG ULS. How could this be real. Wow!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Wala sayang lang tatlong taon nyo since 2016, wala kayo ginawa kugdi banatan kaming mga DDS , the 16M and My Pres dun sa Digong thread

If you look back kung ini-spend nyo na lang time nyo on other productive means instead of rooting for the yellows, di na sana may extra ipon pa kayo hihi

Oh well, that’s life yellows. Let’s all move on
    Hahaha. I've never even identified as one of the yellows. I think most of them are self-righteous wankers. My concern has always been what's best for this country.

I have taken the side of the opposition this time because I believe that the power dynamic should be balanced. Authoritarianism is never good.

Of course, a blind follower like you will never understand. You think everything is yellow vs red and that all the problems that ail this damn country can be solved by having a gym fit body and posting travel pictures on social media. Elections 2019

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I hope Pasig Improves. still hopeful

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    Hahaha. I've never even identified as one of the yellows. I think most of them are self-righteous wankers. My concern has always been what's best for this country.

I have taken the side of the opposition this time because I believe that the power dynamic should be balanced. Authoritarianism is never good.

Of course, a blind follower like you will never understand. You think everything is yellow vs red and that all the problems that ail this damn country can be solved by having a gym fit body and posting travel pictures on social media. Elections 2019
    I agree with this. In the end we all wanted what's best for the country. Kakainis lang at yung nga yung mahihirap wala pa din pake sa bansa. Gusto kasi nila instant yaman, eh hindi naman pwede yun.

Damay-damay na alng parang crab mentality rin. That's what actually disconcerting. Understandable na na-badtrip talaga sila sa past admin with mamasapano, yolanda and manila hostage crisis. Pero yung kahit ganyan na nangyari sa binuto nila na mas masahol pa sa nakaraang administrasyon, aba eh ibang level din talaga ng pag-iisip.

Ang tanong na lang eh kelan kaya sila matatauhan.... kapag huli na ang lahat? That's the dangerous part.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lahat ng co-worker ko holding aElections 2019 working visa ayaw sa otso diretso...lahat maka dutiti...Elections 2019

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk