New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 852
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    9,396
    #91
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Nice. Keep posting your list para alam ko mga hindi iboboto.

    Death penalty eh kailagan na And dapat maiayos health care system ng pinas. Stop pursuing mga hindi effective na gamutan. Sumobra pagkacorporate style sa pang-gagamot.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,541
    #92
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Death penalty eh kailagan na And dapat maiayos health care system ng pinas. Stop pursuing mga hindi effective na gamutan. Sumobra pagkacorporate style sa pang-gagamot.
    Death penalty and health care pinagsama sa isang thought ng paragraph? This kind of writing reminds me of someone.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    770
    #93
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Death penalty and health care pinagsama sa isang thought ng paragraph? This kind of writing reminds me of someone.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    alternick lang yan ni OB


    same logic as

    "I hate Drugs and declares that there is no Drugs on those lifter"?
    " I hate Oligarchs but I love Marcos "
    " I hate corruption but I love Marcos, GMA, et al "

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,853
    #94
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    alternick lang yan ni OB


    same logic as

    "I hate Drugs and declares that there is no Drugs on those lifter"?
    " I hate Oligarchs but I love Marcos "
    " I hate corruption but I love Marcos, GMA, et al "
    I don't like political dynasty. Sabay takbo lahat ng anak.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,788
    #95
    Umamin din naman...

    Duterte admits role in Navy-Bong Go frigates issue

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,041
    #96
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Umamin din naman...

    Duterte admits role in Navy-Bong Go frigates issue

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Ah so may redemption pala iyong rappler reporter na na ban sa malacanang. Matapang din iyong pia ranada kasi even her colleagues ostracized her for being a pest.

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,788
    #97
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Ah so may redemption pala iyong rappler reporter na na ban sa malacanang. Matapang din iyong pia ranada kasi even her colleagues ostracized her for being a pest.

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    The truth shall set her free...

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,853
    #98
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Ah so may redemption pala iyong rappler reporter na na ban sa malacanang. Matapang din iyong pia ranada kasi even her colleagues ostracized her for being a pest.

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Pano sir na ostracize? Panong pest sya?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #99
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    I don't like political dynasty. Sabay takbo lahat ng anak.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    It's funny when these political families justify their reasons like..."eh gusto naman ng tao" or "we may be a dynasty but we subject ourselves to an election" B.S. Did our constitution distinguish?

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,892
    #100


    Last edited by Monseratto; October 22nd, 2018 at 08:47 PM.

Page 10 of 86 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Elections 2019