Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    I won’t be surprised if it ain’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The four horsemen of the coming apocalypse

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    SMH

Umatras kasi si Wowowee dahil nakakita kapartner para mabuhay ulit show nya, tapos na liquidate din nya ang bahay ni ABS.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ and na-disappoint din daw si wowowee sa mga rich friends niya na he was counting on to support him financially vis-à-vis his political ambitions. scarce daw ang gusto mag ambag sa campaign kitty niya.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the popular personality, for whatever reason, is always a step ahead of the non-popular personality.

if batman were to run for office, i have no doubt at all, that he will win overwhelmingly.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We are a fickle bunch. When it comes to job applications, companies hired people who at least graduated from high school and reached college, in beauty pageants some want only pure Filipinos to represent the country and yet when it comes to electing public officials.........

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Duterte legacy... POGOs and Chinese plants.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006

House of Representatives panel will invite former president Rodrigo Duterte’s economic adviser to a hearing on the 2023 seizure of illegal drugs worth P3 billion in Mexico, Pampanga.

Michael Yang – reputed to be a close friend of Duterte – will be invited by the House committee on dangerous drugs after Yang’s name cropped up in one of their hearings wherein he is suspected of being a drug trafficker, Rep. Robert Ace Barbers said yesterday.

Yang has also been linked to the Pharmally Pharmaceutical scandal, in which he allegedly brokered an P8-billion deal for the procurement of COVID-19 medical supplies between the government and the company.

On May 8, the Barbers panel found that Yang’s interpreter Lincoln Ong – another figure in the Pharmally scandal – is an incorporator of a firm with alleged links to other companies including Empire 999.

Empire 999 owns the Pampanga warehouse that stored the seized illegal drugs.

The company is owned by Chinese nationals who also reportedly owned other shell companies together with persons previously linked to anomalous activities under the previous administration.

Most of the incorporators of different companies were Chinese who presented fake Philippine documents to make it appear they were Filipinos, the House probe found.

Rep. Dan Fernandez, who chairs the public order panel, had moved to invite Yang to the next hearing after public accounts panel chair Rep. Joseph Paduano presented Yang’s links to Ong.

What started as a drug bust in Mexico, Pampanga turned out to be a “national security concern as these personalities and companies acquired real properties all over the country using fictitious documents,” Barbers said.

“This matter has now gone from a simple illegal drug smuggling to a national security concern. We need to establish the link between these companies and Michael Yang, the financier of Pharmally. It is not as simple as it seems,” he noted.

Pharmally cornered billions of pesos in alleged favored contracts with the DBM-Procurement Service, then headed by Lloyd Christopher Lao, to supply medical needs during the pandemic, Barbers recalled.

Without financial capacity, Ong revealed that the acquisition of supplies abroad was financed by Yang, he added.

The ombudsman recently ordered the filing of graft cases against Lao and former health secretary Francisco Duque III for the alleged irregular transfer of over P41 billion for the procurement of COVID-19 supplies in 2020.

“These personalities and their interests are so intertwined and intricately woven in an elaborate multi-layered company structure that resembles a maze deliberately designed to avoid detection and ultimate liability in case the scheme is discovered,” Barbers said.

“The activities of the other companies have not been unearthed yet but the incorporators have gone into hiding already and have started disposing their assets. There is more than meets the eye. We intend to get to the bottom of this issue in order to find out if indeed the drug bust is just the tip of the iceberg,” he added.

Yang’s connection to illegal drug activities “is no surprise,” Barbers said.

He recalled that Yang was named by a top Philippine National Police official in the past administration as “one on top of the drug trade.” via Philippine Star

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hinde attend yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003