Waaaaag!

Hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    pwede bang duterte-brenda tandem.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    De Lima tells Duterte: Shut up

MANILA, Philippines—Justice Secretary Leila De Lima on Monday told Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte to shut up after the
    latter accused her of not doing her job in building a case against suspected smuggling lord David Tan.

Duterte, in his Sunday television program Gikan sa masa, para sa masa, scored De Lima for failing to build a case around Tan.

“They have the same address, the same company names, they even have the same lawyers and yet, they’re not the same?” Duterte asked, based on reports that Tan had been ordered released by the NBI after he showed up at the agency’s main office in Manila last week to clear his name.

“Stop talking and start working,” Duterte said.

De Lima, however, retorted: “He wants me to shut up. I think he should be the one to shut up. Everybody is aware that he’s got a lousy mouth.”

De Lima told reporters that the Department of Justice (DoJ) and the National Bureau of Investigation is doing its job.

“Don’t worry Mayor Duterte, we are doing our job and we don’t need a reminder from you…I think, our record will speak for itself,” De Lima said, adding that in fact it was the DoJ who has been saying that Davidson Bangayan is David Tan.

“I do not know where his statement is coming from,” she said.

Meanwhile, De Lima said a shoot to kill order issued by Duterte against smugglers is illegal.

“Shoot to kill order has no place under our Constitution and our system of law,” De Lima said.

Source: De Lima tells Duterte: Shut up | Inquirer News
    rumesbak na si delima.

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    rumesbak na si delima.
    Titiklop din yan.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    kunin sana niyang VP eh si Lacson...i think magandang tandem

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    rumesbak na si delima.
    Eh ang taong araw-araw na lang nasa news. Obviously gusto kumadidato sa 2016. Sa araw-araw na nasa news cya, wala cyang sinabi paano maayos ang mahabang pila ni juan dela cruz sa pagkuha ng NBI clearance.

I heard this monkey ay hiwalay daw sa asawa. Well why not. Place your self in the shoe of the ex-husband, pag-gising si Max Alvarado ang kaharap mo. :laughbounce:

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Eh ang taong araw-araw na lang nasa news. Obviously gusto kumadidato sa 2016. Sa araw-araw na nasa news cya, wala cyang sinabi paano maayos ang mahabang pila ni juan dela cruz sa pagkuha ng NBI clearance.

I heard this monkey ay hiwalay daw sa asawa. Well why not. Place your self in the shoe of the ex-husband, pag-gising si Max Alvarado ang kaharap mo. :laughbounce:
    Grabe ka naman sir macsd,di ba Joaquin fajardo?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Duterte at lacson...- tapos isama mo na din mga ampatuan...
    Para wala nang batas dito sa pilipinas...

Sent from my C2305 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sabagay malayo pa naman ang election, and anything can happen...pero nakaka intriga rin isipin pag nanalo to...pano niya kaya ihahandle mga taong tulad nila enrile, nila junggoy at pogi..mga beteranong bolero at madrama

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Duterte for President? "I will close government."

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/davao/loca...ernment-309871

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast