New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Di ko pinangarap iyan.

Sila nalang magpakain ng nakaw sa mga pamilya nila.

Politicians are the biggest hypocrites.

Well not all of them but most of them...

Want easy money, be a politician. Sad but true.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    But if you are a politician in Philippine and you still staying poor. People will call you a moron. Marami kasi butas ang batas ng Pinas para kumita ang mga loko na yan. At kung nahuli naman. "I am sorry!" lang katapat!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrocks View Post
    Remember Manuel L. Quezon's line? mas naisin pa raw nya na " the Philippines run by filipinos like HELL than run like HEAVEN by the americans".tumalab yata yung sinasabi nya,magaling syang mag forsee...
    MY GOD!! MLQ is some sort of prognosticator...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    --if God will give an opportunity to serve the country...I wish

--I will become a benevolent dictator.
    --I will eliminate graft and corruption. Put more money in economic development and social services. Increase the pay of our beloved teachers, our brave policemen, soldiers and firemen and the rest of the public servants. I will abolish the House of representatives. I will put up a parliament. and just let 13 senators representing the 13 regions to work and make laws. The people has the right to question the programs and decisions of the government. I will make all government transactions on-line and transparent. Para wala ng NBN deal etc.

--I will pay all our foreign and domestic debts so that more money can be allocated to more important things such as free education, more well-equipped government hospitals, infrastructures and socilaized housing.

--I will armed the military and police to better fight internal and external enemies. Especially illegal fishermen and poachers.

--Build with help of the private sector Filipino industries to lessen our reliance of foreign products and capital so that we are not vulnerable to foreign blackmail.

--build an genuine auto industry and produce our own world-class but environmental friendly cars, buses, trucks, phuvs, e-jeepneys and make them cheap and accessible to more Pinoys.

--and make our country safer, free from damning pollution and widespead crime.

---Im sad. This is just a dream. It can never happen.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    [SIZE=3]Most politicians are a breed of crap. They may be financially rich and powerful but they don’t earn a lot of respect from ordinary citizens like me. It makes you wonder why they are stereotyped as crocodiles![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Isipin nyo na lang yung mga junket abroad ng mga senators at congressmen natin. Are we really that stupid to believe that foreign sponsors are shouldering their trip? Galing kay Juan dela Cruz yan di ba?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Yung mga nagbabayad nga ng taxes (honestly payers) na nakakaltas agad sa sweldo nila eh ni hindi makapunta man lang ng Hongkong. Sa taxes na yan nakakabiyahe at nage enjoy ang mga opportunista.[/SIZE]

I’d rather not be in public office. Baka di ko rin masikmura ang kanilang cultura.

In fairness naman, I think a good number of them starts with the best and honest intentions. Kaya lang, once they get there, nilalamon sila ng sistema at nung mga nakapaligid sa kanila. Sabi nga ng kakilala ko na politician, pano ka naman di tatanggap ng "bigay" ng hueteng, eh sa dami ng humihingi, mamumulubi ka talaga. Pamasahe, libing, pang ospital, pang fiesta, pang uniforms sa liga ng basketaball, etc. Eh hindi naman yan responsibilidad talaga ng nasa puesto. And then later down the road, malulunod na sila sa kinatatayuan nila.

POWER CORRUPTS, ika nga. Have anyone of you heard of the story of "The Ogre That Never Dies"? Ganyang ganyan ang mga kaso ng mga young honest politicians replacing the old corrupt traditional politicians.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sabi nga ni Dolphy,- "Madaling kumandidato,- e paano na kung manalo?" or something to that effect......

3707:seesaw:

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    [SIZE=3]Most politicians are a breed of crap. They may be financially rich and powerful but they don’t earn a lot of respect from ordinary citizens like me. It makes you wonder why they are stereotyped as crocodiles![/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Isipin nyo na lang yung mga junket abroad ng mga senators at congressmen natin. Are we really that stupid to believe that foreign sponsors are shouldering their trip? Galing kay Juan dela Cruz yan di ba?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Yung mga nagbabayad nga ng taxes (honestly payers) na nakakaltas agad sa sweldo nila eh ni hindi makapunta man lang ng Hongkong. Sa taxes na yan nakakabiyahe at nage enjoy ang mga opportunista.[/SIZE]

I’d rather not be in public office. Baka di ko rin masikmura ang kanilang cultura.
    +1 ako dyan pards. and adding insult to the injury "kung sino silang HARI sa lugal nila". they're so powerful that they can even stop the construction of a project because they don't like the people that will benefit it.

gaya nun yun bang mayor na yun na hindi na daw matututloy ang constraction ng kalsada sa kanila dahil natalo ang boxer sa bayan na yun. sounds familiar ba?...what a jerkl!!!.

kakagigil.. pero ang pinagtatakahan ko lang eh bakit di narerealized yun ng taong bayan? susmaryusep ang dami dyang politico na lantarang pang abuso ang ginagawa pero pag dating at matapos ang botohan eh [SIZE=3]panalo pa rin[/SIZE].

o di kaya sobrang powerful lang talaga na sila that they can manipulate the course of event (which is 100%). dapat firing squad ang bagay sa kanila eh. sariling pinag pawisan at dugo natin ang kinayayaman nila and they still have the guts to call us "mga mahal kung kababayan"...s...h....i........#*#$%^&*t. what really they are saying if you really-really watch the lip movements ay "mga utu-utu at tanga kong mga kababayan"

may bumili ng walis para sa bayan milyon ang halaga...well, mukhang binabatikos ngayon sana maparusahan. but i am sure its just a tip of the iceberg. sana precedence na yan and magising na tayong mga taong bayan and start building our skycraper city ika nga.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    to be in a higher position, it would be irradical of you wont cheat or want more money aside from the power and fame that you have...

kahit nga simpleng barangay tanod lang me paraan din panu pumuslit ng pera kahit konti, bottomline is, to be a sincere politician is stupidity porbably 1% of all politician in the philippines dont do corruption.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Do politicians in power love their country?  How about you! ..once you're in power?