New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Lumabas na ang tunay na hilatsa ng balat nito....

10.2K:chicken:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I would like to know first what are the salient points or the focus of the proposed charter change before making hasty comments.

IMO, we really need to amendment some parts of to the constitution.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hopeful pa rin pala si pandak.... kung nun time niya na hawak niya sa leeg ang kamara tapos presidente pa siya pati senate hawak niya majority, pati SC eh hindi nakalusot yan chacha paano pa kaya ngayon

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    I would like to know first what are the salient points or the focus of the proposed charter change before making hasty comments.

IMO, we really need to amendment some parts of to the constitution.
    eto kasi yan, kasi ang dami dito sa'tin napaka-ignorante on what's going on talaga.

the clamor for charter change has only 1 objective, make our govt. parliamentary.

in Marcos time, he succeeded in making it both. may PM na tayo, may Presidente pa.

ngaun age ng internet at talakayan sa forum, hindi na pepede pang-iisa ni Marcos.

now i believe there are two forces trying to influence the Phils: one is for parliamentary and one is for us to stay the same. HK and Singapore are both parliamentary and both are progressive countries in the ASEAN region, and so by logic, since we are in the ASEAN, baka mas maging effective nga sa'tin ang parliamentary.

regarding the US stand, i think there are two opposing forces within the US talaga. siguro baka the US Senate wants us to stay the same, pero ang US executive branch wants us to become parliamentary. and that's why noon panahon ni Ninoy, it was the US Senate who helped him topple Marcos. kasi nga naman parang abomination eh, Parliamentary + Presidential System ang pinatakbo ni Marcos. tinalo pa nya US hehe. in fact may bonus pa, pa kasi si Imelda viewed herself as Queen, so para tayo England, may monarchy.

now last elections, kahit botante ako i went to the US and traveled. kasi i don't believe in the democratic electoral process anymore. i don't believe in giving power to people to vote with their limited knowledge and education and more importantly, i just hate seeing people who are exempted from taxes shout it out like they are the most intellectual when in it comes to govt. affairs.

gusto ko talaga parliamentary.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    gusto ko talaga parliamentary
    Prime Minister who?

Kung sa democratic republic system nga eh marami nang nagawa si GMA and her allies for personal/family gains, how much more in a parliament system where she has more and "infinite hold" in power as prime?

Parliamentary best worked in HK and Singapore kasi "less" ang corruption dun and consistently and effectively enforced and laws nila.

They didn't always need to effect much necessary change from the already proven and stable state Britain has left them to begin with.

The Philippines is much far from that.

Although I'm not saying democratic republic set-up really works. Take a look around and I might have to agree with parliamentary. But it all ends up to who will be holding prime power and how able is he/she to have one.

Last edited by isa1023; July 2nd, 2010 at 04:48 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Only proves one thing...Noynoy must act fast
    yup.. kahit may kapangyarihan na si Pres. Noy, hindi dapat siya magpa-easy-easy.. marami pa rin ang mga umaali-aligid na may mga bad intentions..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Eto lang alagaan ni Noynoy, yung relationship nya sa Congress. Kung at least 33%+1 kaalyado nya ayos yan GMA can do nothing to push her agenda since PNoy can always veto any bills he deems crap!

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Eto lang alagaan ni Noynoy, yung relationship nya sa Congress. Kung at least 33%+1 kaalyado nya ayos yan GMA can do nothing to push her agenda since PNoy can always veto any bills he deems crap!
    now thats the hardest part. congress majority is trapo(no pork barrel no support). now, kakayanin kaya ni noy kainin ang prinsipyo para dito. masama mag allburuto mga congressman, baka gatungan ni binay.:D
    Last edited by niwde11; July 2nd, 2010 at 07:43 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Ang kapal talaga nilang mag-anak! Sumpain sana! Nasa dugo talaga ang pagka hidhid.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Speaking of GMA the kapal muks continues... Dumaan sila sa NLEX kanina and yes naghariharian uli sa kalye by passing through a closed booth and not pay any toll fees... Hay buti na lang talaga she is just a congresswoman na lang so her power is not that great anymore!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Cong GMA's filed her first resolution