New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 28 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 753
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,913
    #271
    madami pera umiikot

    OFW remittances, BPO industry, Chinese money

    madami talaga pera

    kaya understandable mataas presyo ng real estate

    all that money has to go somewhere and real estate is always 1st destination

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,913
    #272
    so who's paying?

    the employees?

    no



    so who's paying?

    the gambling operators are


  3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,913
    #273
    anong laban ng local renters sa china gambling operators?

    kung ikaw landlord you're gonna kick out your existing tenants coz somebody else is willing to pay much more

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    266
    #274
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Hinde naman kasi question na may pambile, eh limited nga lang ownership nila
    So how do you say na may property bubble ?

    AFAIK,

    One of China's contributor of their fake GDP are their rising properties. Its high coz they are required to have a property to build a family. Sa kanila mas prone ang bubble coz these properties are being loaned there. Dito sa pinas, hindi ni niloloan. Borrowing from banks was a ridiculous option for them, I should know coz I work with them everyday. If they can't afford to buy on their own backyard, they buy here in PH. All of these properties are just stuck there, no need to fill up. It served its purpose. Same here sa pinas. Ma fill up man yan ng rent or what, it wont have any effect as long as they bought it in cash.

    YES, yung 60% na snasabi mo are being manipulated as well. SOLD OUT is their BS illusion. I also add that these Chinese buyers get pinoy dummy accounts (partnership) or worse, look for girlfriends to have access to properties. Aside sa OFW and pinoys with money to buy, maybe thats just 30% to 20% left of buyers. Resale market now is hotcake because of developer's insane prices. I highly doubt your bubble is to be concerned right now since 40% of buyers are CASH basis. 60% are loan?? thats a stretch. Maybe 25% conservatively.

    With all the beld beld beld hype right now, meter is on the side of good. Property bubble hype was existent since 2008. Owners who bought at that time already doubled or maybe tripled their investment right now. I see buyers taking it at resale market. Maybe around 30% less than developer dumb-ass price.

    These are just my point of view tho.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    10,808
    #275
    ^^^ baka nga more than double na sa pogo areas. Yung 2br condo na nabili ko sa qc for 3.2M in 2012 selling na for 7.4M ngayon. Kung sa manila/pasay area pa yan baka yung condo na nabili nung 2012 triple na ngayon presyo.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    677
    #276
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Maybe im a reluctant patriot uls. I know where its heading if the shits hits the fan.

    So maybe i just expressing out, kasi diba pinagaralan namin natin dati 2008 financial crisis and the subprime.

    In this case the subprime will be not be the foreigness, but these countrymen of ours na bibile ng overprced properties just because it’s so traffic. And are lured to the “luxury” life but not really premium property.
    That's why more regulations are needed for the growing online gambling industry.

    New taxes should be imposed on foreign buyers. Property speculation should be targeted as well.

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post
    So how do you say na may property bubble ?

    AFAIK,

    One of China's contributor of their fake GDP are their rising properties. Its high coz they are required to have a property to build a family. Sa kanila mas prone ang bubble coz these properties are being loaned there. Dito sa pinas, hindi ni niloloan. Borrowing from banks was a ridiculous option for them, I should know coz I work with them everyday. If they can't afford to buy on their own backyard, they buy here in PH. All of these properties are just stuck there, no need to fill up. It served its purpose. Same here sa pinas. Ma fill up man yan ng rent or what, it wont have any effect as long as they bought it in cash.

    YES, yung 60% na snasabi mo are being manipulated as well. SOLD OUT is their BS illusion. I also add that these Chinese buyers get pinoy dummy accounts (partnership) or worse, look for girlfriends to have access to properties. Aside sa OFW and pinoys with money to buy, maybe thats just 30% to 20% left of buyers. Resale market now is hotcake because of developer's insane prices. I highly doubt your bubble is to be concerned right now since 40% of buyers are CASH basis. 60% are loan?? thats a stretch. Maybe 25% conservatively.

    With all the beld beld beld hype right now, meter is on the side of good. Property bubble hype was existent since 2008. Owners who bought at that time already doubled or maybe tripled their investment right now. I see buyers taking it at resale market. Maybe around 30% less than developer dumb-ass price.

    These are just my point of view tho.

    there will be a property condo bubble nag natapos Skyway NLEX to SLEX, MRT7, the extended MRT to Antipolo, the C5 Southlink, the bridges between Ortigas and BGC, Rockwell and mandaluyong, and that Intramuros bridge. and the phase out of jeepneys, and the new LTFRB project sa subsided PUVs

    suma total pag natapos ang Build Build Build ni myPres, and the roads clear, those condos will not be in demand anymore.

    now, the problem is etong mga kababayan natin who bought those condos on loan, usually payable in 15-20 years Yan under Pag-ibig or any other bank.

    we have to be very concerned coz these are the millennials who bought those condos. pag Hindi nakabayad yan, apektado tayong lahat

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #278
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    That's why more regulations are needed for the growing online gambling industry.

    New taxes should be imposed on foreign buyers. Property speculation should be targeted as well.
    The Chinese are already here in Ortigas Centre, my turf. kasabay ko na sa Galleria Megamall or even Ayala 30th.

    Eto mga batch nato hinde nato sa Entertainment City nag-work, I think these are the BPO Mandarin Agents na.

    in our condo alone, Dami nagtatanong kung gusto ibenta units.

    these can also cause a short bubble bursting coz the Chinese are getting smart, instead of going for the brand new ones na condo, mukang Bibile sila ng mga condos na mga 10-15 years old na para makatipid na din siguro as they learn and learn how to live here in the Metro .

    Ganito kasi yan, a brand new Ayala condo with one bedroom is like 7M, but with the old condos, you can get a 3 bR for like 4.5M with parking pa , of course luma na condo with ageing elevators and smelly corridors as well as parking spaces na hinde well lit or pinturado


    Actually, in the Fort Area, if the Chinese are smart, they should go for the Forbes Town Condos yun nasa dulo, second hand but more affordable and bigger units pa, as well yun mga old condos near the Libingan ng Bayani

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #279
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    anong laban ng local renters sa china gambling operators?

    kung ikaw landlord you're gonna kick out your existing tenants coz somebody else is willing to pay much more
    holistic ako mag isep kasi uls. ang basis mo lang kasi is the financial markets na monitor me everyday.

    there's more to that. as we speak, Ayala 30th is already closing a lot of tenants (halos buong 2nd floor sa liked sarado na), and they have yet to build a condo beside Ayala 30th to cater the St. Paul Pasig families and other schools nearby.

    medyo reckless na kasi magbenta ngaun ng properties, kasi kesyo may katabi mall, laki swimming pool or gym just to jack up the prices.

    and I have seen the underground economy in Facebook, the ones who will kill or get the marketshare of the Fast-food giants in the years t come. these kitchen experts utilities mass production of lunch box meals, diet meals and utilise Lalamove or GrabFood.

    syempre, kung san makakatipid ang empleyado dun sya. so pano na, these condos rely on commercial renters sa ibaba or light malls as we call it. tapas bagsak ang income ng malls sa baba, and dun nga sila nag-rely para ma-jack up prices ng condo.

    and need I start with Lazada and Shopee for retail pa .


    ----

    nanonood din ako ng Dead Mall Series sa America, and how the malls there died. hawa-hawa yan until yun nga property bubble.

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,913
    #280
    Mahilig pa mag mall ang mga pinoy

    We're still years away from what's happening in the states

Tags for this Thread

China taking Philippine Islands