New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 753
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #201

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #202
    im glad the media is covering this..


  3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,035
    #203
    meanwhile in subic

    Twitter

    btw, what does lmk mean?

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,585
    #204
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    meanwhile in subic

    Twitter

    btw, what does lmk mean?
    let me know

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,035
    #205
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    let me know
    iyon pala iyon

    thanks!

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #206
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    meanwhile in subic

    Twitter

    btw, what does lmk mean?
    cavite and clark will soon be POGO centers. over 500,000 chinese will be relocated there. our locals will be looked down there. they say 20,000 but who believes this number at all.

    Cavite, Clark to host mega ‘Pogo’ hubs | Inquirer Business

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,035
    #207
    ^ so Pogo job openings are increasing, are bpo vacancies opening up too?

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; July 16th, 2019 at 02:35 PM.

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #208
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    cavite and clark will soon be POGO centers. over 500,000 chinese will be relocated there. our locals will be looked down there. they say 20,000 but who believes this number at all.

    Cavite, Clark to host mega ‘Pogo’ hubs | Inquirer Business
    Bakit kaya cavite and clark?
    Para malapit sa dapat at pwede mag jet ski to china pag nagbago na ang political climate?

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #209
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Bakit kaya cavite and clark?
    Para malapit sa dapat at pwede mag jet ski to china pag nagbago na ang political climate?

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    I dont think they will leave even if the political climate changes...

    China doesnt let this gambling done in their country why is it even operating offshore?

    they could be setting up datacenters...

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #210
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I dont think they will leave even if the political climate changes...

    China doesnt let this gambling done in their country why is it even operating offshore?

    they could be setting up datacenters...
    Then that means binenta na nga tayo when even after a change of political climate eh nandyan pa sila.


    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

China taking Philippine Islands