New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 41 of 163 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Ang magagandang intsek yung mga taga mainland. Mga Hong Kongers at lutong Macau & Taiwan hindi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Kung sinu pa yun maganda , yun mga loud, saka dumudura or tumatae sa paligid , saka may buhok sa kili kili

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Kung sinu pa yun maganda , yun mga loud, saka dumudura or tumatae sa paligid , saka may buhok sa kili kili
    Sabi kasi yan ng asawa ko, who spent some time in Hong Kong. Napansin nya mainlanders rosy cheeks, long legs, maganda complexion.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    iba kasi itsura at katawan ng chinawoman. Ako lumaki sa chinese community pati chinese school hanggang elementary . May difference talaga sa shape ng face at pangangatawan. Tingnan nyo na ang katawan hindi mga manash. Value for money.

Eh pag local kasi puro busog eh.
    pre-school to HS chinese school ako

karamihan ng chinese girls are ordinary looking

just like in any population of any race, mas madami ang ordinary-looking kesa maganda

by maganda i mean ung may body proportions na ganyan

small face, slender body, small waist, nice hips, long thin arms and legs

contrary to what you're saying, kahit sa intsik minority lang may ganyan katawan

bihira yan kahit anong lahi

a woman gets that kind of body by winning the genetic lottery

pag ganyan ang type mo at naka jowa ka ng ganyan congrats
    Last edited by uls; October 12th, 2019 at 01:46 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Parang itong nasita ng indecency sa Boracay recently. Bigla akong nging interested sa Taiwan.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Sirs and Madames, presenting the new POLICE of the world -- beloved CHINA. They are the solution to all the evils of the past and will usher in a new era of enlightenment to everyone on the planet.

You can curse and insult your own country's leaders and heroes for all you want, but if you do that to China, you will eat your own words and live to regret it. Our beloved DFA secretary found this out the hard way. Apologize or else! $$$$$$$ will be gone. What else can Locsin do, right? So learn to tow the line, Philippine subjects.

Locsin apologizes to China for taking Mao Zedong’s name ‘in vain’

"My profound apologies to the People’s Republic of China, the Communist Party responsible for its unprecedented achievements and Amb. Zhao, for using the Great Helmsman’s name in vain. All this revisionism makes me—as the first defender of “Red China”—forget my admiration.
    — Teddy Locsin Jr. (*teddyboylocsin) October 13, 2019"

Locsin's original insult to the beloved Chinese leader --

Exactly right. Move on from Lenin's WHAT IS TO BE DONE and from MAO CHE TUTUNG THOUGHT (I love tutung.) There's been Althuser since, and others. For God's sake: READ. Marxism as a philosophy "remains to be" (as the baduy like the say) the one with the strongest explanatory power. https://twitter.com/societyofhonor/status/1178517594693354
    — Teddy Locsin Jr. (*teddyboylocsin) September 30, 2019

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^talaga ba..you will love china for its money and not its communist values?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    OA mag express ng thoughts si Locsin

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    ^talaga ba..you will love china for its money and not its communist values?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    What is there to love the communists for? It has brought nothing but pain to its people everywhere it was instituted. And for the remnants in China, the name of the game is to stay in power forever. This they do by making sure that they don't get kicked out unceremoniously. To ensure that, the resort to --

1) Censorship and massive surveillance systems (don't speak ill of the officials, CCTV's everywhere, social merits and demerits system).

2) $$$$$$$$ --- keep people happy by giving then "financial security" -- manipulate prices, control supplies, etc -- (but with China economy slowing, even that is a big headache now).

3) No power of suffrage to the people.

4) Next stop -- the world.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    China's surveillance tech is spreading globally, raising concerns about Beijing's influence

"China has created a vast surveillance apparatus at home consisting of millions of cameras equipped with facial recognition technology."

"Now, some of the country's largest firms have signed deals around the world to sell their tech abroad."

"Experts raised concerns about data being siphoned back to China, authoritarian regimes using the tech to increase their power and ultimately the Chinese Communist Party having more influence abroad."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails surveillance-tech.jpg  

10. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Need to have internet connection in China? Pass through facial recognition first. That's how paranoid about losing power the communists are, and how serious they are at keeping hold of it forever. No cost ($$$$$$$) is too great. No (human) right or life is too valuable. Welcome to China Big Brother era -- they are watching us.

"MIIT quietly announced that from December it will use facial recognition to police 800+ million mobile internet users."

MIIT is China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology

China Slams 8M+ Internet Users With Facial Recognition Monitoring To Get Online