New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yeah but the Govt will screw you with suits.

Compliance is still your best protection.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Personally if it is just possible, I would want to suspend paying my taxes until they resolve in giving justice to the entire pork barrel scam.

30% din yan sir GH. pwede pang gas, bayad sa rental and electricity billings.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    The goverment has no moral ascendancy to collect taxes if only to be stolen by no less than those in goverment as well.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ibigay na lang ung pork barrel ng senators at congressman sa mga government agencies like dpwh, deped, dswd, doh etc.... sa ikabubuti ng taongbayan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ibigay na lang ung pork barrel ng senators at congressman sa mga government agencies like dpwh, deped, dswd, doh etc.... sa ikabubuti ng taongbayan.
    It is not just a matter of allocating the pork to government agencies. There should be proper accounting of where the money goes to as well. As simple as the National Museum has lost millions which was supposed to be used to fund their relic preservation activities.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hoy kayo bonifacio, rizal, aguinaldo at iba pang mga katipunero at mamayan na lumaban nong himagsikan lagot kayo ngayon kay kim henares, magbayad na kayo!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It is not just a matter of allocating the pork to government agencies. There should be proper accounting of where the money goes to as well. As simple as the National Museum has lost millions which was supposed to be used to fund their relic preservation activities.

Correct sir GH. But between government agencies and those corrupt senators.congressman, i choose the lesser evil.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    The hell with BIR. Patay na nga, nasa kabilang buhay na nga, may obligasyon pa sa bayan :hammer:

Baka susunod niyan, mga buntis na nasa sinapupunan, bubuwisan na rin :hammer:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Correct sir GH. But between government agencies and those corrupt senators.congressman, i choose the lesser evil.
    Eh kaso, lahat evil. Wala na sa mga yan ang lesser evil kasi, evil is still evil.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Without proper accounting, those agencies you mentioned, which btw are not without their share of shady deals will also be able to clean out the entire amount of pork.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast