New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Tanggalin ang mga heavy tints sa windshield,- e di kita mo ang kalye sa unahan mo, kahit na naka-halogen ka (lang) at naka-low beam.... :twak:

13.1K:bike:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    yeah yun yung excuse ng iba.

hey i need HID cause I drive on poor-lit roads ...

tanungin mo, may tint ka ba sa harap. sagutin ka pa, meron pero light tint LANG naman.

even the lightest shade can compromise your visibility.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ok lang ma ban ang naka hid na walang projector or magandang cut-out, nakakabwisit na sila kahit sa likod ko...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Personally, I'd like a bill that bans the outright use of jeepneys with their no-beam-or-high-beam lights. Ayun ang flawed design.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Yes there are irresponsible HID users out there, but the stupid part of this bill is it will ban the whole technology, which will also punish those responsible users and pretty much majority of all luxury vehicles that uses oem HID. What they should be doing is asking the LTO to create a clear guidline on what is legal headlights and which are illegal, this should be the duty of the LTO and not by Congress. If only our LTO would follow what other countries do which requires a thorough vehicle inspection, and not just emission testing, so that we can get all these not road worthy vehicles out of our streets.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    by approving this bill, all benzes and bmws with projector headlights, illegal na, peperahan na nila ang mga nagdridrive ng mga ganitong vehicles, while you're at it, huliin mo na din yung benz s 600class at lexus lx570 suv ni PNOY kasi those vehicles also use bi xenon headlights.......wow!!! bobo talaga.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    by approving this bill, all benzes and bmws with projector headlights, illegal na, peperahan na nila ang mga nagdridrive ng mga ganitong vehicles, while you're at it, huliin mo na din yung benz s 600class at lexus lx570 suv ni PNOY kasi those vehicles also use bi xenon headlights.......wow!!! bobo talaga.
    Precisely, banning is not a solution, regulation is what they need to do. Similar to owning Guns, even though guns are sometimes use to do illegal stuff, you can't just ban them.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    not all streets can have street lights. too expensive for the goverment.
    no it's not if they stop being so selfish and corrupt.

we own a pharmaceutical and just got a govt. order worth 2M peso of medicines, the guys who placed the order from us wanted our company to put 5M on the receipt and give us 1M for doing that. i won't say who they are here but we refused and they canceled their order. i'm sure they do the same for every govt. purchase or projects.

Quote Originally Posted by rattrapante View Post
    Precisely, banning is not a solution, regulation is what they need to do. Similar to owning Guns, even though guns are sometimes use to do illegal stuff, you can't just ban them.
    i agree with this. oh and about the gun part, have you ever seen a crime where the suspect had a license and a permit to carry? no never, all suspects didn't have the proper documents to own a gun. lahat ng alam ko na suspect na may license at ptc ay pulis or govt. official never pa ang civilian.
    Last edited by foresterx; May 23rd, 2011 at 03:48 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    tanga yan sila. ban lang ng ban. they don't know that their cars are equipped with HIDs as well.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The law should be revised so that factory-installed HIDs are ok (after passing Government testing prior to release to market) while after-market HID installation should be regulated with appropriate certification requirements.

Then cars with cheap-*$$ HID installations owned by trying-hard wannabes can be accosted and the owner fined. Leniency can be offered (lower fine) if they can point out the non-certified shop/individual that did the installation or who sold the piece of trash leading to an arrest/hefty fine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ban on the use of bright white headlamps in motor vehicles sought