New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Namukhang hypokrito tuloy si Manny. Ano masabi ngayon ng CBCP?

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/jinkee-pacq...010400386.html

A few minutes after anti-Reproductive Health (RH) Bill advocate Manny Pacquiao said in a live interview yesterday that he and his wife Jinkee practice abstinence, an article published in January, in which Jinkee admitted to using contraceptive pills, resurfaced, reports GMA News Online.

On State of the Nation yesterday, the Sarangani congressman compared practicing abstinence to boxing, saying the act requires self-discipline. After the interview, pro-RH Bill group Filipino Free Thinkers Tweeted a link to a Philippine Star story, reports GMA News Online. In the article published January 30, the boxer's wife was quoted as saying, "Hindi pa ako nagpa-tali, pero nagpi-pills ako (ngayon)." ("No ligation, but I do take birth control pills.")

In the article, Jinkee also said she told her husband that four children are enough. However, the boxing champion said yesterday that they will have another child after Queenie, their youngest.

According to GMA News Online, the Filipino Free Thinkers also Tweeted, "If *MannyPacquiao makes a statement that Jinkee will no longer use the pill, it will show how anti women the anti #RHBill are."

Today, Pacquiao will discuss the RH Bill with members of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines (CBCP), reports GMA News Online. "This is his personal way of expressing support and not a celebrity endorsing the position of the Church. It is his personal initiative to be with the Church in the advocacy against RH because of his religious conviction," CBCP Secretary General Juanito Figura said in a statement.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag T*nga talaga walang magagawa.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kaya nga Miriam "I lied" Santiago just told Manny to stay out of the issue cause the reality is he probably does not know the complete details of the BILL and its effect as a whole...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Sapul si Manny dito

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Kaya nga Miriam "I lied" Santiago just told Manny to stay out of the issue cause the reality is he probably does not know the complete details of the BILL and its effect as a whole...
    subtle way lang yun sinabi ni Defensor na STUPID si Pacyou.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Jinkee is a model na

can't screw up that figure no? hehe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Dilemna nga kay Pacman yan. Sapol siya ng suntok na yan ah. tsk tsk tsk

Pero mabuti na magsabi ng totoo kesa naman maging epokrito at sinungaling!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Jinkee is a model na

can't screw up that figure no? hehe
    Ano yang avatar mo sir uls?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Interview ni Kris kay Manny. Enjoy! :D

http://professionalheckler.wordpress...8/krissymanny/

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ang plastic naman ni manny.... dont tell me lahat ng chikababes niya eh tinira niya without any protection? baka mamaya may lumutang at maghabol ng yaman mo manny!

I would have to agree that anti-RH would be anti-Women

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Jinkee Pacquiao admitted to using birth control pills in article published January