New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    pinoys have to travel abroad first to understand world class
    Wasn't always that way.

I was sad watching the Bruce Lee specials on National Geographic. Hong Kong in the 1960's looked so much like Manila in the 1960's that you wonder how we grew so far apart in the intervening decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Kris - Sobra sa EQ
    Kris has EQ? The woman who can't seem to comprehend that marrying an unfaithful man means that he will eventually be unfaithful to her? Ugh.

Again the debate of who is a lesser evil (Gibo na tuta ni GMA or si PNoy) is just a continuance manifested in today's politics.
    Just to point out... this all started because we elected PGMA as the "lesser of two evils." Look how that turned out.

The voting populace is so stupid. So scared of the boogeyman they know they vote for another one. We have never ever ever voted in a good administrator. They have only voted in people who they thought could win because they are popular simply to make sure people who might have won whom they didn't like wouldn't.

But then, there was also the great power of the ruling party at rigging votes. If they didn't have it, maybe we would have had Miriam as our second woman president instead of Gloria, and things would have been different. Whatever you can say about her manic-depressive personality, she was a damn effective administrator during her stints in various government departments.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Kris has EQ? The woman who can't seem to comprehend that marrying an unfaithful man means that he will eventually be unfaithful to her? Ugh.

Like I said sobra sa EQ. It was meant to be a joke.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I think Singapore prospered easily because they didn't have a problem with elite and landed hacienderos.

Shared Growth in East Asia

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Like I said sobra sa EQ. It was meant to be a joke.
    Ah. Sobrang EQ-EQ, you mean.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I think a lot of people doesn't really hate ngoyngoy. They just don't want him to be the president. Besides lacking "qualifications based on previous achievements", his being elected to the presidency mirrors the characteristics of our political culture that hinders our progress.

Kamag-anak ni Cory at Ninoy kaya binoto. Hindi naman tayo gulay o prutas na kung anung puno, siyang bunga.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    I think a lot of people doesn't really hate ngoyngoy. They just don't want him to be the president. Besides lacking "qualifications based on previous achievements", his being elected to the presidency mirrors the characteristics of our political culture that hinders our progress.

Kamag-anak ni Cory at Ninoy kaya binoto. Hindi naman tayo gulay o prutas na kung anung puno, siyang bunga.
    but who has qualifications to be a President unless you already became one...I mean being a Senator or VP is not a exactly a qualification to be a President diba? 'coz being a President is a different position all together.

if we are going to talk about previous qualifications then only Ramos, ERAP and GMA has the correct and right qualifications.
    Last edited by shadow; February 3rd, 2012 at 09:47 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Ah. Sobrang EQ-EQ, you mean.
    Yun na nga!!!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    but who has qualifications to be a President unless you already became one...I mean being a Senator or VP is not a exactly a qualification to be a President diba? 'coz being a President is a different position all together.

if we are going to talk about previous qualifications then only Ramos, ERAP and GMA has the correct and right qualifications.
    i didn't say "previous achievements as a president". it could be achievements based on previous positions held. you know what i mean. your just pretending you don't

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    simple admonishment for KKK Deeveedee Llamas...another feather for tuwid na daan.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Kahit sino ang ilagay mong presidente sa pinas. Wala ding mangayari, engrained na ang corruption sa cultura ng mga pinoy.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Bakit marami galit kay Penoy?